Ibiki---/(Lemon) Just The Way I Like It

A/N This is a LEMON, so if you don't want to read something with a sexual content please stop reading now. I really don't want to get reported, thank you.

Info....

Name: Robin

Age: 27

Looks and outfit: Pic at side.

Hight: just smaller that Ibiki.

Rank: Jonin

Personalty: strong will, violent, out going, Loyola to the village and a taloned ninja.

Job: Robin is into tortcher and investigation. She's Ibiki right hand man or woman. She dose what ever she's told by Ibiki. She independent and will answer back but will get the job done. You'll always be able to fine her in the hers and Ibiki's office, the Hokage's office or helping Naruto or Kiba or one of the other Genin/Chunin train.

StOrY StArTs...

Robin's pov.....

I was sat in the tree waiting for Naruto and his friends to turn up. It was my lunch break and I promised them some training. The wind blowing my silky purple hair gently. My tail swaying happily as I ate my pork ramen.

“Rob-sensei Rob-sensei” Naruto called running into the training ground. I jumped down in front of the gang with a grin of my face.

“Sup?” I asked pricking my ears up.

“Rob-sensei” Naruto shouted jumping at me. He gave me a quick hug and jumped back next to his friends.

“So Naruto who the new kid?” I asked ruffling his hair.

“Oh well that's Shino” he said.

“Nice to meat you kid” I said putting my hand out for him to shake.

“Yeah” he said shaking my hand.

“What are we working on today?” Naruto asked.

“I thought just some simple sparing. I'll pair you all up. Okay Shikamaru and Choji, Naruto and Kiba. Shino you can go up agented me” I told them.

“Hai” they all said. They all paired up and got ready. I face Shino ready to fight.

“Go” I shouted they all ran at each other. I stood waiting for Shino to run at me but he didn't move. I throw a kunai at him and he turned into bugs that came at me. I made 3 fast hand seals and made a howling sound sending sound waves throw the air and coursing his bugs to fall to the floor.

The others stopped there fights as they haven't see that jutsu before.

“Rob-sensei can we watch you fight Shino?” Naruto asked.

“Sure” I said throwing a kunai as Shino appeared behind me.

We where sparing for a bit till 7 kunai where throw at each of us. But 2 throw at me. I moved quickly and countered the kunai making them fall to the floor not harming anyone.

“Show your face Ibiki I know it's you” I shouted.

“Your as good as ever Robin” Ibiki said walking out from behind a tree.

“Well what can I say” I said with a closed eye smile and a shrug.

“I need you back at work your late” he said in a harsh tone.

“Well sorry I got court up. I was helping the kids train” I said pointing to the kids.

“Thanks again Rob-sensei” Naruto said.