Asuma---/ (Lemon) I'm Sorry

A/N This is a LEMON, so if you don't want to read something with a sexual content please stop reading now. I really don't want to get reported, thank you. P.S I don't own Naruto. P.P.S I hope you enjoy the story. P.P.P.S Sorry it took so long to upload and I'm working on the requests I still have to do.

Info....

Name: Tsukiko Nara (means beautiful)

Nick name: Shadow

Age: 27

Rank: Jounin

Looks: pic at side

Cloths: pic at side

Tsukiko is the strongest mender of the Nara clan and well respected among the Shinobi of the village. She is the older sister to Shikamaru Nara and the daughter of Shikaku Nara and Yoshino Nara. She's highly train in Tai-Jutsu, Nin-Jutsu and Gen-Jutsu. She got her nick name because of how well she can manipulate the shadows and how she has made new Jutsu from the shadow possession Jutsu witch help her in battle a lot. She's got speed and grace. She's got the highest respect for and from her brother. She's kind hearted and loving but just don't get on her bad side. She may have the boy's of the clans trait of being a lazy ass so and so but she will demolish you. She once had Ibiki begging for mersey (sp?) in front of everyone.

Crush: Asuma Sarutobi

Lemon: YES!

Story Starts..........................

“Come on!!” I shouted at my brother as he just managed to dodge my punch.

“I'm doing it” he shouted back.

“Quicker” I called kicking out at him.

“I'm trying” he called back.

“That's it!!” I throw a punch at his head but he cough it “That's it throw me back!!” I told him. He pushed me back with some strength and I skidded back a bit. “Stronger next time” I shouted.

“Can *pant* we *pant* stop” he panted.

“Fine” I said with a sigh. “Lets go see what your teams doing” I suggested.

“Only so you can see Asuma-sensei” Shikamaru shout back.

“No!!” I shouted back at him, just making him smirk at me. “Anyway it would never happen,me and him he loves someone else” I said with a frown.

“Who loves someone else?” someone very familiar asked.

“No one” I said turning to face him hiding my blush.

“Okay, you finished training?” Asuma asked turning to Shikamaru. He nodded and the team walked off to get a BBQ. I stood there watching as they walked off. I know it! I don't think Asuma even likes me.

“Asuma-sensei can Shadow come?” Choji asked using my nick name.

“No, its fine I have to get some work done” I said shaking my head as they all turned back to me. I don't want to make Asuma think I was stood there waiting to be invited or that I have nothing to do over than wait to eat BBQ with them.

“See you at home sis” Shikamaru called back.

“Yeah see ya” I said waving. With a sigh I turned and walked the other way.

Asuma's POV.......

“Yeah see ya” Shadow said waving to Shikamaru. We carried on walking to get BBQ, I mucked it up again. I just didn't have the guts to ask her to come, I like her a lot but I get so nervous around her. To get a sentience out without stuttering is hard enough let alone asking here to come eat with us.