Shino ---/ Do One!!

Shino one shot- Do one!!

Name: Aimi

Age: 16 (all are 16)

Likes: bugs, butterfly's and flowers.

Dislikes: fan girls and people who think she's weak.

Crush: Shino

*

Aimi was walking through the leaf village looking for Shino. She was interested in getting on with some training, wanting to make it as a Jounin was not going to come easy, and was not going to come without training. He never said no, so she often found herself picking him as a training partner. 

As she turned towards his clan complex she found him walking towards her, having just left his found yard. His house was on the edge of the complex closed to the entrance. "Hey, Shino!" She called, throwing her hand in the air as a greeting and waving as soon as he turned to her. 

Her heart raced a little upon seeing him, it always did. He might have been her best friend for as long as she could remember but, he had also been her crush for a while now. She guessed her feeling for him grow over time, the longer she spent with him the more she loved him. Loved everything about him. From the way he spoke to himself when he thought no one was close enough to hear him to the way he composed himself around others. 

"I was looking to do some training, thought I might see if you wanted to join me." She answered, tucking a few loose strands of her purple hair behind her ear, smiling softly at him. 

"I just got back from training with my team," he said, shrugging a little, "Heading out for food, if you want to join?" 

"Sure." Aimi answered smiling at him, she closed the distance between them in a few long strides. They walked together side by side towards the main street of the village where the food places were located. They didn't talk much on the walk, they didn't feel the need to fill the silence. It was comfortable and they were both happy. 

It wasn't a long walk to the rumen shop, Shino moved in first, holding the drapes up for Aimi as she stepped inside. Naruto was in a seat next between Sakura and Shikamaru. The problem about that was that Aimi and Shikamaru did not get on. They often burst out in arguments, normally over who was right about, well anything. She had been working really hard to not fight with him anymore but it was always so hard. 

She considered telling Shino she was just going to head home, she wasn't in the mood to fight and honestly, if Lady Hokage caught them fighting again, Aimi could kiss the chance of being a proctor in the next Chunin exams good-bye for good. 

"Hey, Aimi, Shino! how are you guys?" Naruto asked happily, turning on the stool to face them both. 

"Yeah, pretty well, thanks." Aimi answered. 

"Agh," Shikamaru huffed from his seat. 

Aimi opened her mouth to ask him what his problem was this time when Shino spoke, "You know what, Shikamaru?" 

"What?" He asked, turning in his seat to look at the other boy, confused, Shino never really spoke much to Shikamaru. 

"Do, one!" He snapped before snatching Aimi by the hand and pulling her along with him as he left the rumen stand. 

She was confused and honestly very surprised about Shino's sudden out burst. He never normally snapped at people, even when he was angry. Well, that was unless your name was Kiba. She stumbled on her feet as they left the stand before regaining her footing. 

She let her best friend drag her along the streets, staring at his hand around her hand, his hands were surprisingly soft. Shino was quick on his feet as he moved them though the streets, and soon, they were back at the Aburame clan complex. 

He let go of her hand as he fished out his house key and unlocked the front door for them. Once he got it open he held it open for her, closing the door softly once she was inside of it. They both slipped there shoes off in the door way before moving though the house and into the living room. 

This was not the first time she had been in his house before, fair from it, but something felt different about this time. Like she wasn't sure if she should be here. Maybe she was just worrying about Shino, getting into trouble for shouting at Shikamaru like that. 

She knew her a Shino were best friends, they had known each other since before academy, but Shino was never one to start fights or shout at people like that. That was just not the kind of thing he done.  

Shino nodded at the sofa and Aimi took a seat, still looking curiously at her friend. "Would you like a drink?" He asked after a while of silence. 

"Do one!" She suddenly burst out, making Shino jump and quickly look back at her. "Do one!? What the hell? What made you yell that?" She bit her lip, holding her laughter in place. 

A small smile spread across his face also. "I don't know." He shrugged. 

Aimi laughed for a moment, shaking her head and grinning hard, "Thanks, honestly." 

He laughed a little himself, "Don't think me." He sat on the edge of the sofa close by, "Did you want a drink?" 

"No, I'm good." She said smiling softly at him. 

"I might get tea." Shino said allowed, moving to get off of the sofa. 

"Shino?" Aimi asked softly, reaching out and taking his hand before he moved away from the sofa. 

"Yeah?" He asked, turning to look at her. 

Pink trickled her cheeks, her heart racing, now felt like the right time, she needed to tell him how she felt. "I love you Shino. Like, in love with you."  

Even though most of his face was covered, she could make out pink licking at his cheeks just over his large collar. He staid quiet for a moment before sitting back on the sofa, his hand still in hers. 

"You love me?" Shino whispered, shifting to look at her better, there knees touching. 

"I have for a while." She answered, lacing her fingers with his, looking into his shades eyes, longing to take them off. 

"Aimi, I... I love you, too." He said, breathless and softly.

Today, Shino felt more confident than he had ever in his life. He took his shades from his face and dropped them to sofa somewhere, pulling his collar down enough that as he tipped his head forward, he could connect his lips to hers in a soft but breath taking kiss. 

He stole her breath away, she though she was ready for that but nothing in this beautiful world could prepare her for the rose taste of his insanely soft lips brushing against hers. Nor the lightening sparking though her body as he parted his lips just enough to brush the tip of his tongue alone her lip. 

She pulled away from the kiss, needing to catch her breath, her whole face pink. "Wow." 

Shino smiled softly at her, that had to be a complement, right? 

Shikamaru could really do one, Shino got his girl. 

edited - 05 August 2023