chapter ➊➊

Luke's POV

I've been visiting Brooke for the past two weeks and nothing has gotten better.

she said she had a little flash of memory but she could be just hallucinating from all the drugs they have put her on.

Chelsea heard about the entire thing. her reaction wasn't surprising.

"figures, we all knew she was going to try it one day"

that's what really set me over the edge with her.
I got a text from Chelsea as I was walking home from the hospital after bringing Brooke flowers.

"hey come over to my place , need to discuss something . xx "

I just shook my head but started walking to Chelsea's house to get it over with.
I was going to break up with her either way.

once I got there I knocked on the door and soon enough she was there to answer it.
"hey luke come inside."

I walked in and her house it didn't look different at all same old wooden door and beige colored walls.
we walked upstairs when she started talking.
"so why have you been spending so much time with that Brooke girl like she has amnesia for gods sake she doesn't remember you?"

"uh Chelsea we have been friends since forever and it's not like I can just forget her like that."

"you should be spending more time with me, luke" she rolled her eyes and I could tell that she was frustrated.

"Chelsea listen Brooke tried to kill herself because of you and I'm going to spend time with her because I love her Chelsea okay?."

"EXCUSE ME, IM YOURE GIRLFRIEND OKAY NOT BROOKE!"
she was practically yelling at this point.

ugh.

"OKAY CHELSEA THATS IT IM DONE WITH WHATEVER WE HAD BECAUSE WE WERE OBVIOUSLY BOTH NOT HAPPY."

all I could see was Chelsea looking at me we sad / forgiving eyes . it was hard for me but I had to do it.

"okay whatever just leave."
and that's all she said before I left her house.

I was actually relieved after all of that.

I mean yeah she could make me happy, we had our ups and downs. but I just couldn't deal with it for that long.

I went back to my house.
I saw my mom in the kitchen she came toward me with an excited expression in her eyes.

"guess what I just found out!" she looked very excited about what she was going to say.

"what?"

"Brooke is going to be released from the hospital tommorow. she's going to see her old house and I think it would be good if you were there with her when she leaves for the first time."

I was so shocked.
Brooke was getting released.

maybe this could bring back some of her memory from being around the environment that she is familiar to.

this could be a new beginning.

for both me and Brooke.

a/n: sorry again for not updating , I had a little bit of writers block but I have some good ideas for the next few chapters, hope you guys like it ((: