chapter ➌

Brooklyn's POV

the next day at school was a total blur. just many people teasing me and then we have Chelsea. but that's just life. after school luke came home with me.

"so what's the deal with you today?" luke asked

"what. nothing." I answered like I usually do when people ask me that question

"it's just that you have been acting so weird and quiet today, I thought something was wrong. if anything is wrong u can tell me. okay?"

"I'm fine" I feel the lie escape my lips.

me and luke just continued doing the math homework. fractions of course. I went to go grab my backpack when luke grabbed my arm.

"ouch!" I shouted. I then noticed his hand was on my cuts.

"what is this?!" he asked angry looking at my cuts.

"nothing" I pull my sleeves of my long sleeve shirt down.

"this isn't nothing Brooke! what happened to you!" his eyes were
starting to get watery.

"oh that!" I laughed, "my cat clawed me when I tried to pick her up"

luke had a very serious look
on his face "Brooklyn you know I love you. but you can't expect me to believe that your cat scratched you across the arm."

I was still smiling so he would think that I wasn't joking. "luke you are reading way to much into this! my cat scratched me that's it."

"ok if that's what you say so..."

after we both finished our homework luke went home so I was stuck home alone for a while.

none of my friends knew that I self-harmed NONE. this was the first time anyone has ever said anything about it because I wear long sleeve shirts or bracelets all the time.

I have been wanting to tell someone about it but the words were clinging to my throat and I couldn't get them out.

I figured that luke didn't go back to his house like he said he would. he probably is out with his friends, Michael, ashton, and calum or he's with Chelsea.

anyway I basically felt like crap the rest of the day. it was all Luke's fault too. well... sort of.. i never thought he would see my scars. but he did. now I don't know what to do and who he will tell.

a/n: okay so I'm going to make the next chapter lukes POV so ya hope you guys are enjoying the story (: