chapter ➋

Brooklyn's POV

"You're ugly" "So stupid" "Ever heard of makeup brat" "So glad I'm not you" That was most peoples reaction when Chelsea posted of a description of me. "Anyone know who Brooklyn is? Well if you don't then you are very lucky. Because Brooklyn is a back stabber. If you are friends with her you should rethink your life. Who am I kidding!? Brooklyn has NO friends! Who would want to be friends with HER she is completely horrible! Have you SEEN her she is as ugly as the ugly duckling but she doesn't have a happy ending."

Then she attached a picture of me from middle school looking all sweaty and gross. I scroll through all of the posts when I let a tear escape my eye. I add a comment to Chelsea's post. "that's hilarious because last time I checked you are the one who is horrible" Chelsea quickly replied to my comment "Ooh trying to make yourself feel better hun, well guess what.. you are just trashy."

I don't reply to the comment because I don't feel like dealing with this crap. I reply to the text that Shelby sent. "um ya that would be Chelsea 4 u. im fine" I press the send button and wait for a reply, but don't seem to get one.

I look at my wrist. I see the scars I have always have had. I add another scar while I am alone. Every scar represents a time of sadness or a time I felt like dying. I have about 15 on each arm. I have never tried to commit suicide though. But at times I have wanted to.

I looked at the time, 10:31 I brush my teeth and soon fall asleep.

a/n: sorry it's short guys I'm gonna start making my chapters a lot longer , hope you like the story xx