I didn't know the reason why.

Whether it was that that this situation was really turning me on.... Orrr the moment with Elijah before had left me this aroused. It Could be both.

I wasn't giving him a view of my Pussy or anything too personal. Somethings are better left as a mystery. And suddenly my phone rang. I knew it was him so I didn't bother picking up, I didn't want him to get the satisfaction. I could feel his angry gaze burning holes into me as he started calling me again and again.

So as an answer to his calls, I rolled over to the other side of the bed to the nightstand and I took my phone putting it on silent and Throwing it on my mattress as I continued to rub myself. After a while I saw my phone stop ringing, out of concern I looked over to his balcony. There was no sign of him. Now that He wasn't there....

There was no point in doing it so openly. I got inside my blanket and continued to rub my clit and started fingering myself. Suddenly I heard my door shut with a deafening thud. I peeked my head out of the blanket to see no one at the door. I panicked and wrapped myself in the bath robe that I had laid on the bed. ******

Suddenly my blanket fell to the other side of the room. His tall body stood right in front of me as I gripped my bath robe tightly against my body. He climbed up the bed and I squeezed me leg tightly together but he forced them to open and climbed further above the bed in between my legs. He reached my face level, my lips being inches apart from his, our nose brushing together.

In a snap, my hand were pinned above my head with one of his hands, he was breathing heavily..... and his jaw was clenched. I was embarrassed being semi naked inside the bath robe. My eyes never left his hazel one's, his eyes being hundred times more darker....anyone in the right mind would be intimidated right now.

He look so much hotter when he was angry. Jesus stop Kiara.

Being bad and mischievous....it's all new to me. I have always a humble, practical, down to earth person. Just not around him. And I kinda liked this side of me..... the real side of me, which could never come out because of my mother's death. I had a lot of responsibilities....... I became a young mother like figure to nick, that is why I couldn't be reckless or a normal teenager.....

I had only had sex once before. I don't know what to do at this point. He had me all pinned down not being able to control anything. He came closer to my face our lips brushing together, then he whispered "what the fuck do you think you're doing huh......playing with yourself in front of the glass doors-" He said as I cut him off

"It's not a crime" "it is when you're giving a free show to everyone" he said through his clenched jaw "the neighborhood is far in distance from our houses, Elijah" I replied "that doesn't mean that people don't walk on the streets, kitten" he said "so what I can't pleasure myself in my own bed now"

"Yes, you can" he said taking a pause and then adding "just not to tease me." To which I replied "You?" "Yes me, do you really think I wouldn't figure it out" he said as I tried to get my arms out of his grip But he was too strong that he didn't even blink while I tried to get away.

"Listen kitten, I am not joking when I say this........... I am trying really hard not to fuck you right here right now. So don't push it"

He pressed himself on me hard....showing me clearly how hard he was, he was resisting.....it's a good thing right? Then why did I want him to just stop resisting and fuck me already. My breathing level was heavy and so was his "We hate each other........remember?" I said while his eyes turned a lot darker than before.
"Oh I remember, clearly......but don't try to deny the sexual tension here, Miss Mikaelson."