Stung Part 9

She looked into my eyes and her brown eyes premised into mine. "How do you know my name?" I remember asking. She replied with only a nod. She then got up and shook my hand. She took a deep breath and said, "I'm your sister. " I couldn't believe my eyes. My sister was standing in front of me! "How?! Why?! What?!" I had so many questions. How did you get here? I am an only child! "I know it's hard for you to take in. Look..." She grabbed my hand and I pulled it away and shook my head. This couldn't be happening. "How old are you?"
"14 actually. You?"
"13. How could we be only one year apart? Mom had me at the republic. When you were taken away. How old were you when you were taken away from mom?"
"5."
"I was 4." This doesn't make sense.
"The sense only matters if you allow it to matter." She replied.
"I said that in my mind how did you..?"
"There's a lot you don't know about me and the republic."
"We need to find shelter." I blurted.
"Umm ok..? I know some great foundations around here that we could take."
"Wait-were you in the game?"
"Crucially, yes."
"Have you met Thomas before?"
"Yes have you heard from him?" Her eyes lit up from an old friend.
"He's...he's...over there." I pointed to his limp body laying on the ground. She stuttered a cry and ran over there. She picked up his hand and put it to her heart. Tears started dwelling in her eyes. I could see that they were very close friends. After about 2 hours, she agreed to leave him.
"Now how about that shelter?"
"Well the trees seem to be the border but if we go to the forest then we'll loose the home base."
"Where's the home base?"
"Here." How would she not know that. She can read my mind right?
"I heard that."
"Oh, yea you can hear that too..." I blushed then turned my mind back over to finding is a shelter. If she can read my mind. Then what can I do?