Stung Part 24

"If you have the technology to bring Amber back then where is she then?" I asked Ellie. "I'm right here." We turned around to a familiar voice and it was Amber. Zayn ran up to her and hugged her forever. "And I brought someone else." We looked and saw a fare young man a little older than Ellie. "Jax!?" She ran up to him and hugged him. The. They did a light cheek. Everyone was happy and hugging. I looked over to Hallie and she was longing a hug. I went up and gave her a surprising hug. She giggled and kissed me. when everyone was done greeting each other zayn asked "how did you get jax?" "Well he was being held too so I went and found him. Once I knew his story I wanted him to find his love again. "Now what?!" Hallie asked. "I guess you guys can stay here. We have some extra rooms." We nodded. Ellie led us to a room where me and Hallie will stay and then where Zayn and Amber would stay. I walked in a dumped myself on the bed. Hallie walked over and got under the covers. She snuggled up against me. "Goodnight Ya'll." I heard Ellie say before turning our lights off and shutting the door. When we woke up there was a red alarm. I woke up Hallie and she seemed shocked. "Come on we have a major news. Everyone to the main tech room." We heard a voice say in a panic. Hallie and I rushed out and found a lot of people gathered around confused on the rude awakening. We saw Jax walk up with papers. "Good morning everyone. Don't panic when I say this but the government is planning on wiping out our whole system" I heard gasps go through the air. I put my arm around Hallie and kept her close. "It seems we have to flee. we have no weapons but what we do have is 4 teenagers with the most incredible powers no one has seen. Amber and Nathan. Hallie and Zayn." He presented us and I guess I was still in shock because when I got up there my legs were shaking. "They will stop the government and lead us into battle." He chanted and everyone chanted along. "We never agreed on this." Zayn said interrupting the chant. "Yes we can. We'll need your help though. Are you up for the challenge?" Hallie looked at me and so did Amber. I had the mental strategy. I grabbed the microphone and yelled "lets do this thing!!!!" I put my fist up and everyone started cheering. Perhaps this will lead into something great. But I sure do hope so.
-----------------------------
The cover of this is jax!