Stung Part 23

All kinds of thoughts were racing through my head. She was captured by the government! How will we get out of the game to help her? Will we get out of the game? The first person to speak was Hallie. "We have to go out of the game." She spoke. "We'll never get out." I told her. "Yes we will." She said. "You have powers greater than me and Hallie combined. Your the only one to get us out of here." Zayn told me. "If I do then how come I haven't found them yet?" I asked both of them. Hallie walked over and put her hand on my shoulder. "It won't just happen right away. You have to look deep inside and unlock it yourself." She looked in my eyes. I soon got a burning feeling and then it grew until it stopped. I could feel power dwell through my body. It was happening. I unlocked a power. It all stopped abruptly and I held my hands up. "I achieved a new power." I said to them. "What is it?" She asked. "Mental Strategy." "What's that?" Zayn asked. "It's when he has a problem his mind finds a solution in a second. " Hallie answered him. "Now solve the problem Nathan." Hallie told me. I closed my eyes and numbers went through my head until a sentence showed up. Fly how could I fly I don't even know how... I opened my eyes and they were looking at me. "So what do we do?" Zayn asked. "We fly there." I gulped. Hallie gleamed with joy and took both our hands. "Hold on guys." She said in a squeal of excitement. We jumped into the air and we were in the sky. We were flying. "Get used to it." Zayn told me. She flew us over to the border and smashed threw it. She broke the border. I looked back and I saw the border all break down. She flew us to a nearby house. We stepped down and I looked up. The house was so small. When we walked inside all following Hallie the place was huge. There were people walking everywhere in lab coats and other stuff. "Hello welcome back. Please enjoy!" A lady said to us as we walked in. "What is this place?" I whispered to Hallie. "It's the headquarters to the game." She said. Everyone who was in the game were here or people who worked the game to try and take down the border. I saw Hallie walk over to a girl and waved us over. I walked over and saw a a nice, funny young girl. Between the age of me and Zayn. "Hi my names Ellie!" She said "and I've heard a lot about you. let me guess your Zayn?" She pointed at Zayn and he nodded his head yes. "And your Hallie's boyfriend, Nathan right?" I nodded and blushed at the same time. So did Hallie. "Shut up." She said and playfully slapped Ellie. "Look the only reason your here is we need your help. Nathan sister got captured by the government. " "Oh my god...this is bad." She turned around and got on her computer. She started typing a lot of stuff. "Now she's not." "What? How did you do that in just one easy step?" i was completely shocked. "Well our up to date technology gives us the best router and locator." "Cool." I said. Zayn pushed me out the way. Ellie typed in another name when someone came over and whispered something g in her ear. Jax Carpenter. "Who's that?" I asked. "Oh that's one of the operators who went missing." She looked down with sadness. "He were kinda a thing until he went missing." "Oh" I was sad. She lost her true love. I don't know what I would do without Hallie. She makes my everything. And I hers.
------------------------------------------
Btw the cover is Ellie!!!!