Stung Part 13

The next morning I looked over and my sister was gone. I looked around and found a note on the ground I picked it up. Hey I had to go, whatever you do use your power to talk to me in my mind if you need me. Love you~Amber
Great I was on my own. Amber. Amber can you hear me? "Ya in here" she answered. "Where are you?" I asked her. "I can't say." "Why not?" "I just can't bye." Some how I couldn't hear or talk to her anymore. Alright well I guess I'll go get some breakfast. I spawned my bow and arrow and walked around a little bit. I didn't find anything. Not one squirrel. What happened to keeping me alive and in the game? I reached the border of the game. I tried to step over it but it wouldn't let me. Weird. Last time it let me step over the border with no problem. Probably because I was officially in the game. I focused my mind again but it still shut off my signal with Amber. I looked at the other side of the border and saw a dirt path. It was the main one that went from the cargo plant to the governments hideout. It went all around the game. I saw a pile of cargo lying on the ground. I started to feel a weird feeling in my heart. My heart was beating faster and faster. I couldn't control it. I let my heart rage and I formed into a squirrel. Now I can mutate into different animals. I slipped past the border then mutated back to human form. Now animals can get past the border but not the people in the game. Noted. I walked over cautiously to the pile of cargo. It carried honey and wheat. I looked over and saw a bush with a thorn bee best. Was this where I first found the game?? I picked up my cargo. It's been a long time. I pulled out list and figured out it has been at least a month. I put everything I needed in my bag and slung over my shoulder. I walked to the edge of the border. They weren't muddy this time. I stayed low to the ground. I heard a rumble and ducked under one of the trees that were half in the game and half outside the game. I saw the same car that I took and drove driving. I followed alongside the edge and came upon where it broke down. The driver got out and it was the guy who killed the portly and thin men. He disgusted me. I mutated to a mouse so he couldn't see me and hid inside my bag. I saw him go over to the trunk and open it. He pulled out a glowing element blade. It flowed like my bow and arrow. He started to slash it around and hit the tire. The tire fixed and the engine started again. He put the blade back in the trunk and got back in his car. I mutated into a deer and chased the car halfway on the edge. The car pulled up to a bush. He got out out and pushed the branches aside. He looked around to make sure no ones looking and got back in the car. He got in his car and drove it through the bush. I mutated back to myself and looked inside the bush. I wanted to go in but what about my sister?? How would I ever find her again??