Stung Part 20

I looked around as we super speeded. It felt like I was flying but my feet were still on the ground. She stopped and let go of my hand. We saw Amber and Zayn carrying bunches of squirrels. I ran up to them. "Amber we go to get out of here." I yelled at her. she turned around and looked at me strangely. "Hey Nathan we got bunches of squirrels to keep us fed for a while. What's the matter?" "The republic they are coming." We turned around and saw Zayn and Hallie both and inch away from a knife almost cutting there neck. 2 men I've never seen before. The man killed the two men came up to me and Amber. He took out a blue sword. He was the water element. I got my fire now and arrow and stuck it in shoot position. Amber got up and got out a purple crossbow. She was the magic element. We were both ready to pull our trigger. "Look you can both shoot and kill me now. But then my men will kill both of your lovers. So what are you gonna do about it?" He sneered to us. Me and Amber gave a look to each other and both shot under his feet. He jumped and at that moment Hallie pulled from under the man's grip and kicked him in his leg. Zayn did the same. Both of the men were lying on the ground. The other man was in the middle of all of us. Zayn and Hallie pulled out there weapon. We all had different weapons. Me: bow and arrow Amber: crossbow Hallie: blade Zayn: nunchucks he held his sword like it was life or death. And it was. Amber took her first strike and shot her arrow near his face but he dodged it while Zayn tried to hit him in the leg. Both were dodged. I walked closely and carefully making sure I make the right move. Hallie stepped up. She got her blade and slashed it at him. A spark flew as there blades were hitting each other. Fire vs. water. They kept going on and on until more of his men showed up everywhere. We were surrounded. But Hallie kept fighting. They were eye level. "Say your last words." She told him in bitter anger. "Ok." He said. "NOW!!!" His men started to attack us in all directions. Zayn grabbed Ambers and my hand. We disappeared. But Hallie was still in the battlefield not moving a muscle. "We need to help her" I said. Still at shoot point. My target was still on point. "No" Zayn held me back. I watched as Hallie got struck on her shoulder. I winced. I felt her pain. She fell on the grass. I gasped. With then I took a deep breath and let go of my arrow. It went through the air and hit him in the heart. He fell to the ground. All of his men fled. Scared to take a step further. Hallie got up and grabbed one of the men. She held him back. The other men just kept running. Scared to face her or me. We went visible and I rushed over to Hallie. I looked at her arm. "Come on. Let's fix you up." Zayn took the man captive. I helped Hallie with her arm. She was losing lots of blood. We needed to fix her. I tried to be optimistic and flashed her a smile. She was in serious pain. She looked at me with luscious eyes and nodded. I set her down and ripped off a piece of my shirt and wrapped her arm around it. She winced a little then settled down. "There's go to be a way." I told Amber. "I know what to do." She said. "This may hurt a little." Amber told Hallie. Amber got her hands up and made purple sparks. They went all down her shoulder. Hallie was about to cry but she was strong. Amber stopped and I unwrapped Hallie's arm. It was healed and all the blood was gone. It still left a scar. "You need to rest." I told her. she grabbed my head and pulled it down and whispered in my ear, "my hero." She fell back and closed her eyes.