Stung Part 17

"Zayn?" "Hallie?" They hugged each other really hard. I broke them up. "Who are you?" I asked in a mad tone. "I'm zayn your sister Amber sent me up." "I know that but why are you all over Hallie?" "Dude I haven't seen her in a long time." "nathan stop. He means well." Hallie tried to pull me off but I wouldn't move. "You think you can just barging in here hugging all over hallie and not even notice me?" "Look dude we were cell mates that's all.." "Sure and-" Hallie cut me off. "Nathan he's my brother." "Oh." I slowly got out of his face and blushed of embarrassment. "Sorry man." "It's all right." He said in a calm voice. "where is Amber is she ok?" "Yes she actually is fine... I was gonna get her out by putting down the shield. But-" I could see he was in pain. "My powers were shut off. Now they are back on. Once I got out I got my powers back. I know I have to go back in and save her." "You can't she told me she sent you up to get us in." "can you break the force field? " Asked Hallie. "I'll try" he replied. He got up and closed his eyes. He then put his hands in forward position and we saw the forcefield starting to rumble and break. I could see Amber on the other side. She was being taken away. Just then the forcefield broke and I got my bow and arrow and chased after her. Zayn then speed in front of me and broke the guys neck. I then shot an arrow and the others guys heart. Amber became loose. Zayn picked her up. "Amber? Are you ok? Did they hurt you?" "I'm fine." Amber replied. Just to see she was ok was enough. "Let's get you out of here." Zayn said. Zayn picked her up and pulled her outside next to our marker. They started to talk and me and Hallie looked over at each other. "My brother really liked your sister." Hallie says. "What? My sister?" "Yup" we looked over at them and they seem to be kissing. We just looked say and let them have they're privacy. Hallie and I scooted closer and watched the sunset go down. She put her head on my shoulder and snuggled up against me. I looked back and they stopped kissing and laid down and got some sleep. "I think we should get some sleep." I told her. "Ok" she said. We both cuddled up on the soft ground and she put her head on my chest. "Goodnight." I told her. "Goodnight." She replied back with a smile and I did same to her.