Stung Part 14

I decided to signal her. It was the best thing for me to find out if she was ok or not. "Amber. Amber are you there? " The signal transmitted. "Nathan?" "It's me where are you?" "I've been captured." "I suppose it's the government?" "Yes. They're trying to take my elements away from me. They have me locked up." "Oh are you ok?" "Ya I'm fine I need you to go out and go along the edge of the border, mutate into an animal, and find a bush that's open.-" "I found the bush and I decided to signal you about it. I didn't want to leave you behind." I could feel myself blushing as I told her that. "Go inside. There will be no guards. Take a right and you'll see a door with a sign that says CELLS. Go inside. There will be 1 girl in the back cell. The key to her cell is under the rug. Get her out and leave the bush. Do exactly what I say! Wait for me to signal you when it's ok to come back into the bush." "Ok" I said. "Oh and Nathan, treat her right." "Ok." We stopped mind talking and just as she said I went through the bush. As I entered I saw the car the guy drove in on. I opened the trunk and there was the blade. It shines so bright. It hovered until it reached to my hands. I grabbed the blade. Woah it was like holding glass. So delicate. Stick to the plan Nathan. I told myself. I shut the trunk door and put the blade in my bag. I turned right into a huge corridor. I found the door and opened it. It was like a prison. There was barely anyone there. Until I got to the back I saw a girl around my age sitting on a bench. I looked under the rug and there was the key. Just as I started to open the door she opened her eyes and got up. "Who are you?" "Amber sent me here." I said blushing. I had to admit she was kind of cute. "Wait you know Amber?" "Im her brother." I replied. With then I could tell she was relieved. "I'm here to get you out." I said in a heroic voice. We got out and escaped the bush. We ducked to a nearby branch. "So what's your name?" "Hallie." I have to say it was a pretty name. "Oh why thank you." She said. "Wait, did I say that outloud?" "yes" she said laughing. "Oh." I blushed. I couldn't help it. She was beautiful.