Stung Part 7

3-2- "we got to get out of here..."
"You're right son." Nathan started panicking. His mind raced of stuff with puzzles. "If we hotwire the systems we can break the active explosive."
"What?" Thomas said confusingly.
"We fuse wires, bomb stops from self-districting" Nathan answered.
"We are never gonna make it in time." Thomas said.
"We need something fast." Nathan proposed. Just as Nathan said that the speaker announced the last number in the countdown. 1. Thomas and Nathan felt a strong explosive coming there way.
"What do we do?" Thomas asked. For once Nathan didn't know the answer. They waited for the bomb to blow them to pieces. They hugged each other close with rover in between them. Just as the bomb hit them an opening scattered through the building. Everyone was thrown out of the building. Nathan thought they at least covered 30 feet of air. He turned around and Adam the remainders of the building. Thomas was on the ground. He wasn't even breathing. Nathan went over pushing his face saying, "wake up Thomas. Wake up!" Thomas never woke up and rover ran away in fright. Nathan was freaking out now. Nathan decided it was time to let Thomas go. He left Thomas and was out to find rover.