Stung Part 22

"Zayn I think I know where we can find her." Said hallie. "What's the plan Halls?" Zayn told her. "Well me and Nathan found this map thing that tracks all of us and maybe we can look to see if her dot shows up or not!?" I totally forgot about the map. This whole time we were standing here clueless. "Alright where is it?" Zayn asked. "Oh Ya I forgot we never told you we went there. That's how we found you guys in the forest being attacked." I replied. I could see Zayn was a little shocked but not that much since it was his sister after all. His really pretty sister. He nodded his head in approval. Hallie led us over to the bush and when we got to the room I could already see that 3 dots were in the bush. Zayn's jaw dropped. He must've never seen technology like this before? Weird... I didn't see Ambers dot anywhere on the screen. Did they wipe a tracker out of her? I looked over at the glowing dot in the corner of the map. I tapped it and we all flinched when the map shifted. It went to another landscape. A name popped up and it said "outside the game" I couldn't believe it. That was the outside world. I've never been there since the day I got my cargo and headed out to deliver it. That was my last day in the outside world. We saw the dot show up in a large building and name of it was....the government.