7.2 - An Unexpected Visitor (Old version)

I'm back! Here's chapter 7 an unexpected visitor pt. 2. It took forever to finish this chapter. Enjoy!

~

In the woods, Parker almost reached the kingdom. He knew that the warriors would try to get him. He hid in the dark woods of Warrenville.

He had planned though. A way to kidnap the baby. By putting everyone asleep. With a sleeping gas that he stole. Hearing the crickets, he couldn't be happier for him to get his hands on the king and queen's only child.

He reached the village of Warrenville, he put on his hood, covering his face. The village people haven't noticed that he's human. He smirked. He glanced at the castle above him.

Quietly walked himself through the crowd. Parker saw a WANTED poster on a tree.

WANTED

KEVIN FOR $1,000

"Police were looking for that criminal," said a man.

"Hope they will find him soon. He was trying to get into the castle" said another man.

Perfect, he thought. He went through the alley, where all the criminals hid in the shadows of Warrenville. He stopped by a bar in the middle of the alley.

Hearing yelling outside of the bar, Parker saw a man thrown out of the bar with blood on him. "How dare you! One of these days I'll go to the castle! And get all the gold just you wait" yelled the man.

Ah. He's the one on the WANTED poster. Perfect, Parker thought.

"Now what I'm gonna do. They don't believe me" the man mumbled.

Parker approached the man. "I could help you to get into the castle," he said out of the blue, startling the man.

The man stood up, grabbed Parker's shirt, and shouted, "Who the hell are you!? You don't look like you're from around here?"

He just smiled at the man.

~

They walked through the dark alley, Parker looked at the man. "So, what do you want from me?" asked the name, whose name's Kevin. Just Kevin.

"I don't need much from you, but I heard you want to go to the kingdom, am I right? I'll let you go there where the castle's gold is, while I have to do something else in the castle" Parker said. "Do we have a deal?"

Kevin raised his brow but nodded. Parker grinned. Liking the plan he had made, and yet it sounds evil and Kevin didn't expect what he had just agreed to.