2 - The Plan (Old version)

Here's chapter 2 for you lovely readers. Enjoy. Also, there's another picture of Sebastian again.

~

After all of that, King Maxwell went back to his office and saw Sebastian standing by the door. He stepped into his office, while a warrior tried to calm down a human who pretended to be a vampire.

They had a case of this man who's yelling. Parker Nelson. "Mr. Nelson, could you calm down?" ordered the warrior.

King Maxwell cleared his throat, and the office went silent. "Your highness," said the warrior.

Sebastian stood by the door, quietly. King Maxwell sat down, and said," Mr. Nelson, you know that no humans aren't allowed to be in the castle, and yet, there you are in my kingdom. Why?" he asked, looking down at Parker Nelson.

Shit. Can't tell him the truth, Parker thought. I won't let them ruin my plan.

Parker smiled. "Your highness, I know you're upset, but my wife has become sick. So, I apologize for entering your kingdom" he said.

The king and the other two men were silent. "Should we trust you, Mr. Nelson?" Sebastian asked.

The office went intense. None of the men said a word. Oh right, I'm in front of the most powerful king ever. I won't let my guard down. I already know that her majesty is going to have a baby soon. Right after the baby is born, I'm going to kidnap the baby and make the baby my child, he thought.

"Ron, just get Mr. Nelson out of here" King Maxwell ordered. "Make sure, he's far away from the kingdom. Got that, Mr. Nelson?"

Parker just bowed, while Ron told him to follow him. Sebastian could see a creepy grin on Mr. Nelson's face that he could never forget. The plan is complete, Parker thought.