"Good. I'll pick you up tomorrow evening. We can shoot and then head to the party." Tharn told him.

"I have a car, you know." 

Tharn shrugged. "Let's just pretend Techno is borrowing it again." 

Type laughed and shook his head. "Are you just trying to spend more time with me?" He joked. 

Tharn was silent for a few moments before shrugging again. "Maybe." He said honestly. 

Type's laughter sobered up as he and Tharn's eyes met, like they had so many times before. He cleared his throat. He pushed Tharn on the shoulder softly, making him move back a bit. "Some people might get the wrong idea if you talk like that." He said is a soft voice.

"Maybe it's not the wrong idea."

Type smiled, letting out a small breathy chuckle. "So, you're saying that you do want to spend more time with me?"

"Maybe." 

Type laughed and shook his head. "You're something, you know that?"

"So I've been told." Tharn shot him a wide smile. "You should get inside. I need to get home anyway. I have to finish getting Thanya's present ready for her." 

Type nodded to him with a smile. He paused for a moment before leaning over the console and placing a chaste kiss on Tharn's cheek. After, he quickly exited the car and fast walked to the buildings front door. He turned as he walked, waving goodbye and smiling wide as Tharn watched him from the car, a wide smile on his own face.

Tharn touched his cheek lightly, thinking about what the feeling of Type's soft lips would feel like against his lips. He shook his head with a chuckle as he pulled out of the parking lot. He suddenly wanted to go home and go straight to sleep, only to wake up when he and Type were to meet again tomorrow.

When Tharn arrived home, he ambled his way into the house, smiling softly, thinking about Type. His stomach turned, except not in disgust. It was more like the butterflies people get when they're falling in love.

Everyone else had already eaten and made their way to their rooms. So, he sat in the kitchen fixing his own food before pulling out his phone. He scrolled through his contacts before clicking on the green call button next to Eve's name. 

It rang only twice before she answered. "What?" 

Tharn chuckled and sat back in one of the chairs in the dining room. "Well, hello to you too." 

"I was in the middle of something." 

"Hm, well, I thought I would just call you and get your advice." 

"Don't wear yellow, it isn't really your color." She told him. 

Tharn scoffed. "Okay, first of all, I look good in any color. Second, it's about Type." He rolled his eyes. 

Eve gasped loudly. "Type? Did something happen between you two?" Tharn could hear the excitement in her voice.

"Not yet."

"Not yet?"

"Not yet." he nodded, even though she couldn't see. "But, it's almost happened." 

"What has almost happened?" She questioned. Tharn imagined her narrowing her eyes.

"Well, I was taking him home, yesterday, after we finished taking pictures. We got to his building and were sitting in the car. There was a certain atmosphere to us, so I slowly leaned over the console, as did he. Just as our lips touched, though, we were interrupted." Tharn explained. 

"so, you're telling me that you almost kissed Type, the same Type you, not so long ago, told me you weren't interested in?" She asked, just to clarify, and maybe tease him a bit.

"Eve." Tharn's voice was stern and held copious amounts of warning. 

"Okay. Okay." she said. "So does this mean that you have feelings for him?"

Tharn shrugged. "I don't know. I mean, yeah, I'm pretty sure. The more time I spend with him, the more I realize that I see him more than a friend. I've.....dreamed about him before as well. I obviously tried to make a move, but that's how that went." He let out a sigh. 

"Maybe you should try asking him on a date. Take him somewhere nice and quiet. Once you get him alone, plant one on him." She suggested. 

Tharn laughed. "Is the best advice you have?"

"Yeah. Pretty much." 

"Well, thanks. I guess I'll talk to you later. I have some things to finish."

"Hey, wait. Can I ask you a question?" 

"What's up?"

"Why did you ask me for advice?" 

Tharn paused for a moment, thinking of what to reply with. "You're my friend."

__________

Thoughts on this chapter?

Sorry for the later update. I had a busy weekend. I was celebrating my birthday early with a few friends.