15 | kicks and scratches

After running for what felt like hours, I finally lost the guards and I stopped at a tree. I noticed I had officially left BloodMoon territory. There were no guards or scents, so perhaps this was not a packs territory.

My legs were aching and I felt tired, so I decided to rest for a bit. My pack was still a few hours from here, so I needed some more energy. I lay down and rested for a while.

However, I grew alert and quickly stood up, as I heard the sound of voices.

"There's someone here"

"I'm sure it's her. Let's find her"

I began slowly moving away from the tree I was resting at and listened to what they were saying. There was no doubt in my mind that I was the person they were referring to. Were they rogues? I quickly ran to the other direction and my breath hitched as I heard voices closer to me.

I picked up my speed and ran. I was shifted into my wolf, so I would be at an advantage. However, soon I heard growls and I knew they were in wolf form too. Shit. I was outnumbered! I ran towards the direction of my pack, which was about two territories away. Would I make it?

While I was looking straight, a wolf barged into me from the left and I fell on my right. I landed on a large, sharp rock and the right side of my stomach erupted into pain. I quickly stood up and ignoring the pain, tried to run. However, I was surrounded by wolves, who were snarling at me. Their eyes were blood red. Rogues! I tried to take a few steps back, but the wolf behind me pushed me forward causing me to fall. The wolves took this to their advantage and began attacking me. Seriously! I'm sure it's bad manners to hurt a girl!

I growled at them and tried to fight back but it was three against 1 and these rogues weren't playing around. One of them got a good scratch at my stomach. I did get quite a good few kicks and scratches in which I was quite proud of. I managed to completely knock out one of them so now I was fighting two rogue. I bit into one of the rogue's neck while it was trying to scratch me and I pulled a chunk of its flesh off.

At this moment, I was glad I'd trained a lot back at LightMoon. The rogue fell back and blood seeped from his neck. He couldn't stand up anymore as he kept falling back on his hunches. I turned to the other rogue who was about to bite into my back and pushed him backwards. I then ran towards him and extended my paw back to swipe at its face. However, I was caught of guard by his leg as he kicked me back and I landed on my back. He jumped on top of me and began scratching me and I tried to dodge his attacks.

Suddenly, a loud growl filled the air and the rogue was thrown of me. I looked up to see Adrian, in his human form. He looked down at me, worriedly as he helped me up. Nathan ran to the wolf and began fighting him.

"SHIFT" he instructed, as he stood in front of me covering me from the others. I shifted into my human form and I noticed his eyes didn't leave my face. Scratches and bruises covered my body and blood seeped from the scratches. Thankfully, none of the wounds were too deep. I bent down and unwrapped my clothes from my ankle as I quickly put them back on. He nudged me towards Jaxon.

"We will talk about this later" he said to me, his eyes narrowed and voice filled with anger. He turned around and began attacking the rogue and within ten seconds the rogue lay limp on the floor. He then turned around and grabbed my hand without looking at me, as he pulled me towards the other direction. Oh no! What had I done. He was angry with me before, but now he was definitely going to be angrier. I noticed cars parked as we reached the landing, with guards standing bc around and sitting in some of the cars. They nodded, when they sat Adrian. Jaxon and Nathan sat at the back of the car, as Adrian opened the passenger door for me. Once I was sitting in my seat, Adrian walked around and sat in his seat before putting the car into drive.

He didn't spare me a glance or a word as he drove fast towards BloodMoon. I knew he was angry. I caught Jaxon's eyes in the centre mirror and he looked at me sympathetically, as if he knew the trouble I'd be in.

I looked outside the window and watched the trees whizz past. Soon, we were back at the pack and Adrian opened the passenger door for me. I ignored him, as I walked towards the pack house. I hadn't forgotten the reason why I had ran away in the first place. He made me leave.

So...what did you think of this chapter? What will Adrian say to her? What will happen next...

Please Vote, Share and Comment.