"Why are you still with her??" Yibo snapped.

Zhan was startled. He was unaware that Yibo didn't know about Aliya still seeing him in their house.

"I-I'm not with her! Baba likes her so much and keeps inviting her to the house...!" declined Zhan.

"Why didn't he date her, then? Can you ask him to stop pushing you to be together with her? You are with me now!" 

"How to tell him? I don't know how to explain about it!"

"Just simply tell him that you are in relationship with another person!"

"And how if he asks me to bring that person to see him?"

"Bring me!"

"Are you crazy? He can kill you!"

"I don't mind!"

" I do! You can kill him!"

"Zhan..."

"Yibo! Ju-just give me time, ok?"

"How long more?"

"Please?"

Yibo slum his back on the backrest and exhaled the breathe hard. His hands played with the pen.

"I just... I just can't keep seeing you so freely meet with Aliya, go out..."

"I don't go out with her. She only comes to the house...!"

"What is the different?  She got your father's bless. He accepts her presence in your house with  love and care. If I go to your house, what can I do? I can't touch you, hold you. Otherwise, he will slowly put the boundary between us. Or.. He might ask you to quit the job...!"

Yibio was at the verge of crying already, and it made Zhan taken aback. He quickly got up and walked over to Yibo.

"Heyy... What are you crying about? I don't say that we will break up if Baba finds out about us. I just need time to make it all clear. Alright?" Zhan brought Yibo's head into his chest.

"I never been felt so scared like this before..." Yibo sniffled on Zhan's face.

"I understand. I also scared. Believe me..." Zhan whispered. He kissed the top of Yibo's head.

"Can you tell Aliya to stay away from you? If not, she will keep hoping that you will love her back...!" said Yibo.

"I did. But Baba always telling her that I just joking whenever she told him about what I've said..." Zhan sighed. He released Yibo's head.

"She's a cunning person... I tell you,' said Yibo.

"Heyy... She's your childhood friend. How can you say the bad word about her?" Zhan frowned.

"Because I knew her since a long time, that's why I know her...!" Yibo stared at Zhan. tried to convince him that he wasn't telling him lie.

"What are you trying to say?" Zhan scoffed.

"I'll tell you about it later...!" Yibo sighed.

"Why not now?" asked Zhan, frowning.

Yibo looked up at Zhan and creased his forehead.

"Are you trying to gossip at working hour, Mr. Xiao Zhan?" Yibo said, half teasing his bae.

Zhan frowned, then puffed his cheeks. 

"Fine, fine..." Zhan walked back to his desk.

"Be professional...!" Yibo chuckled.

"Right! Perofessional!" Zhan rolled his eyes.

Yibo chuckled. Zhan continued with his work, and Yibo began to watch Zhan. He propped his head on his hand while eyes darted on the younger male who focused on his work.

Zhan felt being watched, he raised his head to see over Yibo's desk. And he found Yibo was looking at him deeply. Zhan thought an airplane was swooping down into his heart. He quickly gets his attention on his work again with heart thumping like crazy. 

Yibo's gaze was sharp that able to stab right into his heart. Whenever he looking at him like that, Zhan always finds his heart would race rapidly. He knew that he fell for the older male deep, and he got no idea how to turn back. To him, there was no turning back from loving the man. It's why, whenever he thought about his father, he would feel desperate about how his reaction would be if he knows about their relationship. He loves Yibo, but he also love his father  very much.

Zhan raised his head again after a few minutes, and found Yibo still gazing at him. He cringed being stared at like that. Yibo made a suppressed smile seeing Zhan's coquettishly shy.

"Stop looking... I'm working...!" Zhan whined.

"I'm not disturbing you. Just go on..."! replied Yibo.

"But you keep looking at me while I'm working. That's very annoying...!" Zhan complained.

"I'm your Boss. I need to see if you do your work correctly....!" said Yibo.

"You are looking at me. At my face. Not my work...!" Zhan scowled.

"I only look at you. Not touching you, ma?" Yibo still teases his bae.

"I can't focus!" Zhan yelled.

"Well, that is your problem. You can just ignore the people who watching you while you are working, than being unfocus on your work...!" commented Yibo.

"Because it is you who  watching me. If other person, I don't care!" Zhan scowled. He threw a pen to Yibo's desk.

"Hey! What kind of employee are you? Dare to throw things to your Boss!" Yibo chuckled, picking up the pen Zhan just thrown at him.

"Whatever!" Zhan huffed and walked away to the door.

"Where are you going?" asked Yibo.

"Do my work with your secretary!" Zhan glared at Yibo.

"I don't allow you to step out of the room, Xiao Zhan!" shouted Yibo. He got up and ran to Zhan.

But Zhan quickly open the door and dashed outside and ran to the desk that Mr. Tseung used to sit on when he was still working here. Xuan Lu who saw them only looked at them in a daze.

"Xiao Zhan! I will deduct your this month salary!" Yibo threatening Zhan.

"Then, I'll cut off my extra service!" replied Zhan.

"What extra service did you give to me, uh?" Yibo widened his eyes.

"I won't accompany you to the sauna today, Boss! You'll go with Dave only...!" said Zhan, grinning.

"You,-... Aish!" Yibo waved his hand desperately. Then he stomped back into his office and slammed the door.

Xuan Lu turned to look at Zhan. Zhan glanced at her and he smiled sheepishly.

"He got his period, I think. Mood swing," said Zhan. He got no idea why did he need to explain it to Xuan Lu when she never even ask what happening to him? But... Whatever!

Xuan Lu chuckled, and then she gets back to her work. This kind of drama was became her daily feed in the office. And this kind of scene was enlightened her days which are stressful. She felt she had a new family in the office that feels warmer and cheerful.

Sorry fo the late updftae. Yesterday had something came up, so I was too tired to write. I couldn't think what should I write. Hope you'll enjoy this chapter. Thank you!