" here. You need it " Tine gives him a bottle of mineral water.

Bright take it and drink it up.  Tine didn't expect Bright to take it from him but he did and he's happy for once Bright is right beside him.. Just as who he is... No teasing no bullying,  just like a moment where they both used to loved each other, which is now in some part of the memories.

" oyyy!! It's like a wedding ceremony for both of you na kaa " The emcee Samantha teasing both of them.

Tine was blushing but he saw Bright looked away..

**Maybe this is awkward for him..to be called like that when you're with your ex.***

But Tine didn't know Bright was a lil blushed himself.

Now it's time for the end of the event mentors and the other eliminate trainee will walked on the runway,

When the mentors walked on the runway,  audience went crazy,  it's like their watching an idol making a concert.
When it comes to Tine.. Most of the crowds goes wild when he give them his deatly smile. He surely has his own fans.

After that all the votes will be calculated and The winner of the match will be notified.

"Okay kaa,  are you guys ready??? The highest votes for tonight will be the winner!  Who do you think it's gonna ne??? " Samantha's asked the audience and she got a tons of replies,

Some told Off,  other said Pleum and the other said Boun. 3 of them held each other by the shoulders and waiting for the answers.

" The winner is.... " **drumrolls**

" PLEUMMM!!! "

Pleum just can't belive it.  He gives a waai too all of them. He rush over Tine and give him a hug.

"  Tine!!  I did this for you!! " he said with a teary eyes.

" Aii'Pleum, don't forget your purpose joining this.. You do it because you want it right? Its your dream!  So don't do it for others... Because sometimes what we try to do is never enough in someone's eyes. So don't say it because of me.. It's your own capabilities "

Bright heard what Tine said, he remember how Tine used to join the audition just to make himself on the same level as him.

" But,  I can't do this without you. " Pleum added.

Tine just smile and give him a hug.

The votes are so close,  Off lose by 2points, and Boun 4 points.

" So.... That's my trainee there. " Gunz give them a smirk.

Bright and Tay can't believe it.. Gunz had a week off and nothing more they envy for.

Tine get to the fitting room to changed back to his casual clothes,  when he's about to get out.. Bright was there topless.  Tine slowly getting back to the fitting room.. He take a peek and he can see Bright's strong back. 

***How can Never see how hot his back is??  Wait what?  No Tine No!!! Get yourself back human!!! he's your ex! He hates you!!  And Why are you hiding for? Its not like you do anything wrong! Yea.. Just get out there and go grab your things and back to home!***
Tine encouraging himself.

He push the door open with full of confidence and he heard a bang.

"OYY!"

He take a look and saw Bright holding his head.

"What happen?" he calmly ask.

" You just banged me with a door! "

" Oh!  I do that intentionally" Tine grab his bag and about to leave the room.