7

"Eh? EH?!"

Pushing the boy back away from your face you give him a cruel smile before moving past him and his friends to get away from the awkward stares, a small sigh escaping your lips into the busy air school hallway.

This place is already annoying.

Why is everyone staring at me?

Have they really never seen combat boots before?

Pulling your schedule out of the pocket of your skirt and gazing around at the endless number plates set on every purple locker it seems like you walk an entire mile before you finally reach yours at the end, a small chuckle leaving your throat seeing the beat up locker door.

Yeah I didn't figure I made the best impression yesterday.

Oh well, a locker is a locker.

Acting unbothered in front of the students that still stare at you your hands push the collection of notebooks your mom bought you into the metal rectangle, your nose scrunching at the familiar old musty smell of the metal.

Gross, I hate lockers.

"Attention students, please carefully make your way to your classes."

At the sound of the loud intercom you slam the locker door shut and look around at the piles of students waving through the hallway and begin filing into the classrooms, your eyes nervously darting around to find your first hour.

For a small town this school sure is like a damn labyrinth.

Finally finding the classroom you're supposed to be in you quickly push yourself through the door before the bell rings through the air, the teacher's eyes immediately setting on you the second you enter the room.

"Ah! You must be our new student! Come come!"

Oh no.

Not this again.

Stepping to the front of the classroom and gazing out at the endless wave of purple clothing from the students your chest roars with anxiety when the teacher places their hand on your back, their voice carrying across the classroom to gain the attention of all the students.

"Alright class, this is Y/N and from this day forward she will be joining us! Why don't you tell us a little about yourself Y/N?"

Did she have to say my name again?

"U-Um...."

Oh god I'm a boring person I barely do anything.

"Well...my name is Y/N as the teacher already said...I live on 19th street across town in that neighborhood-"

"Expensive shoes for someone that lives in the ghetto."

Flicking your eyes over to the boy you met before class sitting in the second row you narrow your gaze at his form and nod, your heart slamming in your chest when you hear the soft murmurs of the other students.

"What better to kick your ass with my dear."

What is up with these people and shoes?!

"Alright Miss Y/N please take your seat. Class will begin."

I didn't even start it!

That prick started it!

Giving the teacher a slight glare and giving in you simply shake your head and look around the classroom to find the only empty seat in the room in the front row, a small grunt of frustration leaving your lips seeing the seat is diagonal from WooMin.