26

"Ah there's the geek squad!"

"Thank you for the grand entrance Minwoo."

Sauntering into the classroom with Taehyung right behind you your eyes catch Woomin's jaw tighten and his hands ball into fists at his sides, his body lazily leaning forward to gaze at you arrogantly.

"My name is WooMin sweetie."

"Ah, sorry about that. I don't make it a regular thing to remember the names of irrelevant people."

Plopping down in your seat and tugging your things out of your bag you feel the entire class' eyes on you, the only comfort in the room Taehyung who grins happily down at his new whiteboard.

Part of me is happy he can't hear all of this...the things people say about him...they're so cruel...

"What's that supposed to mean, Sasquatch?"

Flicking your eyes from Taehyung to the male standing in front of you with a deep scowl on his face you simply shrug your shoulders and sigh with a small grin playing on your face.

"I wouldn't expect you to understand."

Slamming his hands down on your desk and causing the entire room to jump you narrow your eyes to slits when he leans down and stares directly into your gaze, his mouth twitching up into an arrogant smirk.

"Be careful what you say babygirl, you might make me angry."

"For the last time boy, I'm not scared of you."

"I'm not a boy."

"That's right, you're actually a bitch but I was just trying to be nice."

"What!-"

"WooMin please take your seat, class is about to start."

Crossing your arms in front of your chest and staring directly into the male's eyes you feel your knees shaking under your desk until he finally peels himself away from you and walks back to his seat, his body plunking down into his chair.

I'm not scared of him.

Sliding yourself to sit up straight in your chair you flip open your books and begin writing in your notebook until WooMin suddenly speaks up, his voice causing your body to lightly jump when you hear it.

"Sir, can I ask a question?"

"Go ahead WooMin."

"Sir is there a weight limit to these desk chairs?"

"....What do you mean."

"Like if there was a student here that was on the bigger side, are there weight limits to what these chairs can handle?"

Shifting your eyes down to your legs and gently pushing them together you can tell all the girls sitting behind you are staring at your form from the way they lightly snicker, the teacher's face simply relaxing in slight agitation.

"These seats are capable of holding our students. Please go back to your reading."

"He's talking about you, fatass."

Spinning your head around to Bom who stares at you with her Fox-like alluring gaze you tighten your jaw and turn back to your notebook, a small exasperated gasp escaping your lip.

Damn these people are on me like a pack of wolves.

Resting your face on your hand and flicking your eyes over to Taehyung your lips lightly part when you catch him watching you with admiration glittering in his round orbs, the corners of his lips pushing up into a warm grin.

What an odd boy...

For the rest of the class the room stays silent while the teacher drags on about the lesson until the bell finally releases you into the hallways, a small jolt of anxiety sparking in your chest when you and Taehyung step into the busy crowded room.

Okay Y/N, just get to class, and you'll be fine.

"Y/N."

Flicking your eyes over to Taehyung's board and giving him a smile you watch him suck in his bottom lip and turn the board back to him, his fingers fluidly scribbling his words with his marker.

"I like your clothes today, they look nice."

Feeling a small blush begin to crawl up your neck to your cheeks you're about to write him back until someone suddenly yanks the object from Taehyung's hand, your gaze moving to the male waving the board around arrogantly.

"Wow would you look at this! The freaks are flirting with eachother!"

Flirting?

"Give it back WooMin."

"I thought you didn't know my name sweetheart?"

"Give. It. Back."

"Or what? What are you going to do? Sit on me?"

Gritting your teeth and staring at the male as he waves the board in front of your face you drop your back at your feet and pull out your own board, your eyebrows raising in a sudden aloofness.

"It's just a stupid board WooMin. Give it back to him."

"Or what?"

"Or you're going to look like an idiot walking around with a random whiteboard in your hands."

By the way the students begin to gather around the three of you you can tell the situation is getting dangerous so you calmly reach over and tug Taehyung behind you to keep him from the others, his eyes looking down at you in complete confusion.

I can't have Taehyung possibly getting hurt.

This guy is a psycho.

"WooMin. Give the board back."

"Why? So you can your freak can keep talking? Can't he be a real man and actually speak?"

"You wouldn't know what a real man is if one smacked you across your head."

"Shut up fatass why don't you go eat another box of donuts."

"...Give the board back."

Setting your have in a perfect scowl your hand tightens around your board as WooMin leans forward and licks his lips, his cruel smile causing your stomach to churn in irritation.

"Or, what-"

Gripping your board with both of your hands you draw them back and slam your whiteboard against WooMin's head so the male goes toppling into the crowd dropping Taehyung's board at your feet.

"Or that you piece of shit."

The entire group of people stare at you in astonishment as you reach down and pick up the board while sliding it back into Taehyung's hands, his dark brown orbs wide with shock and slight admiration.

Gosh...whenever he looks at me like that...

I can't help but want to protect him from all these people...

Three days I've known you and I can already tell you and I are going to be very close.

You and your pretty eyes.

(A/N): 👀👀👀👀