Laundry

Inspired by: sharkinterviewee
__________________________________
Peter and Gamora loved doing laundry together. It was a couple-ly thing for them to do, but at the same time they could also sit in a comfortable silence together and not have to think about something to talk about.

It all started back when Gamora offered to start doing Peter's laundry for him. He wasn't very shocked at her offer considering she liked to keep their room nice and tidy and Peter tended to leave his dirty clothes all over the place. He said that she didn't have to do that but she insisted. Something about how laundry was a calming thing for her to do and she could be left by herself for a little bit without anybody distracting her and if she added his laundry into the mix it would give her more time to be by herself. Peter didn't really understood what she meant until she peeked into the laundry room to see Gamora doing laundry and he heard her humming a song to herself quietly with the sweetest smile plastered on her face. He swears, in that moment he fell in love with her all over again.

He offered to help her one day and surprisingly she didn't seem to mind. What he found strange though was that after the wash had come out of the dryer, he reached for one of his shirts to start folding it and heard a low growl come from Gamora. He immediately dropped the shirt and put his hands up in defense and just let her fold everything.

It started to become a normal thing for them to do laundry together but Peter was still confused on why he wasn't allowed to lay a finger on HIS clothes after they had come out of the dryer. He tried to do it multiple times after Gamora had growled at him the first time and each time he did it she would do certain things that told him to put it down wether it was another low growl or just straight slapping his hand so that he would drop the piece of clothing. Sometimes he would even catch her randomly fixing his clothes that were sitting in his drawers for no reason but he decided not to say anything

He finally had an idea one day after the clothes had just come out of the dryer to grab one of Gamora's shirts and try to fold them. For some reason he grabbed her shirt with no hesitation, started folding it and she did absolutely nothing. So they finally fell into a routine where Gamora would fold Peter's clothes and Peter would fold Gamora's.
_________________________________________________________________________

Peter and Gamora were currently with the Guardians at a bar celebrating a win for the team after a surprisingly successful mission. Drax, Rocket, and Groot were currently somewhere in the bar drinking and Peter and Gamora were sitting down at one of the tables talking.

Peter let his eyes trail around the bar until he saw a familiar face. It took him a second to realize that it was one of his old hookups but unlike every other hookup he was actually on good terms with this one. He hadn't seen her in years and wanted to try and catch up with her. He also noticed that she had a tattoo on her neck which for her species meant she was married.

"Hey I see an old friend I'm going to go catch up with her want to come" he asked Gamora

When Gamora saw the girl at the front of the bar it took her two seconds to realize that this was one of Peter's old flings. She started to glare at this woman and Peter immediately noticed.

Peter got close to Gamora and started to whisper in her ear "you know you're really cute when you're jealous"

Gamora just gave him a little smile

"There's nothing to worry about. See that tattoo on her neck, that means she's married"

Gamora's face immediately softened at Peter's statement

"No I'll be fine I think I am going to head back to the ship and make myself some dinner. You two have fun catching up." She said as she got up

"Okay then I'll see you back on the ship"