Year 3, Chapter 30 - Arguments

"Wake up Aby...." a voice sang in my ears. I open my eyes to see Springtrap still sleeping. I carefully climbed out of bed, not to disturb him, and got dressed. Today was Friday, so on Saturday I might go to the pizzeria and help out and stuff. I put on a white long-sleeve shirt and put my tie on and black jeans. I slipped my robe on and braided my hair.

"Good morning Foxina!" Springtrap yawned, he just woke up.

"Good morning, I'm about to leave soon, I want to visit Leah, you can come with me. And if you promise you can quietly sit in Defence Against The Dark Arts with me. I say, putting on my shoes.

"Of course I'm coming." Springtrap said and got out, licked his hand, combed his fur, and said, "Ok done, let's go."

I laugh and we walk down to the Hospital Wing. I sit down next to her.

'We have time," I say, running my hand down Leah's hair. Her body was stone cold, but I could sense it getting warmer. "She might wake up soon." I got up and turned to Springtrap.

"So how'd you sleep?" He asked.

"Amazing. I heard a tune last night, what was that?" I ask.

"Oh, that. I thought you were asleep." He said as he bit his lip, slightly blushing.

"I wasn't but that was beautiful!" I say.

"Oh. It's a song. A song Ballora created. Called 'Afton Family, Destroyed Happiness'.

"It was beautiful! I don't think I heard the whole thing though." I said.

"You probably didn't. I started from the middle."

"Well, can you sing from the beginning? It was a really nice song" I smiled in hopes he would say yes.

"Maybe." He ends up saying. Then he starts to sing.

'I was lost and was afraid,

I believed all of their lies,

I believed that I was safe,

And that I would never die.

Now I'm all alone, I've been hiding in the dark,

I just want to go home, but my deeds sent me two far....'

"Then I started singing what I sang yesterday." He sang the whole song again.

"It's very nice!" I said.

"Oh, really?"

"It was! You have talent!"

"Ballorina didn't think so." Springtrap said, and I remembered the first time I met Spring.

Memory

"Ok, come on, get in this line," Ballorina placed me in line then stares at Springtrap, who was in front of me. "SPRINGTRAP?! What the HECK are you doing here? No, I understand Chick," She pointed to Chick, somewhere in front of the line, then refocuses back on Springtrap, "But YOU?!"

"Well, I am a good singer...." Springtrap says, shuffling from side to side.

Memory Ends

"I guess she was wrong." I say.

"Hi Aby...." Leah says. She had woken up.

"Oh! You woke up!" I say, blushing a bit.

"Yeah, I did." She stretches.

"I was going to be laying down here with you as well, but I'm not thanks to Springtrap!" I smile at him. "She was going to throw a knife towards me, but Springtrap got in her plans."