Year 2, Chapter 10 - The Respecters, Ginger, and CoMC Club

We nicknamed our group "The Respecters", R for short. I was Wolfeye, Heather was Stripear, Sherryl was Hypnotail, and Maria was Waremoon. How cool are those names? If you think they aren't amazing what are you still doing here? Sherryl made a poem for us about our little club,
Aby has the Wolfeye,
Heather is the Stripear,
Sherryl is the Hipnotail
Mary deserves the Waremoon,
We are the Respecters!
We all agreed it was a bad poem and moved on with our day. I ran into Ginger when I was walking to COMC Club. We decided to go together. I noticed she got her creature. A hippogriff was posing on her badge. It looked gorgeous. Then I noticed she had a couple feathers coming from her neck. I thought it was a cool hairstyle, but then I realized that the feathers were hippogriff feathers. And they were literally stuck to her neck. I walked over to Ging.
"Cool hairstyle!" I said, smiling.
"Oh, thanks...." She said awkwardly. She plucked the feathers off of her neck.
"That looked awesome!" I said. "Why did you do that?"
"Do you really think it's a cool hairstyle?"
"Yeah! I loved it!" I happily said. "It's so creative!"
"Ok, then I will leave them when they grow- I mean when I find some more," Ging said nervously.
"Ginger, you know, if you are struggling or you are in an awkward position, you can talk to me! I'm the best person that can hear everything out, keep a secret, talk to you about something, ok? Just so you know, you can come to talk to me." I said seriously.
"Ok, I'll think about it," Ging replied. "Oh look, we are here!"
We were here. I saw Florence talking to something in a wooden box. It was probably today's new creature. Ginger and I sat next to each other and pulled out our dragon eggs with the dragon's nest. I asked Florence what creature will we be talking about. She said she will tell everyone when all the students get the club.
"Please?" I asked.
"Ok, fine, but don't ask me any questions." She pulled the lid off and I gasped, I saw a beautiful Kneazle. My heart beat really fast, it looked beautiful! I reached out my hand to touch it. It rubbed its chin against my hand.
"Oh, Needles likes you!" Florence said. Then she looked over and saw something.
"Oh my god! I have never seen anything like that before!"
"What?" I asked. Suddenly I realized that the whole class was already here. I looked down at myself and saw it. It was on my badge! A beautiful Kneazle! "Oh, it's beautiful!"
I have forgotten, but I now remembered that the animals on your badges move around. Just like Gingers. My Kneazle was posing to the whole class. Suddenly, the cat hissed and arched its back. The class backed up for a second.
"Ok, now that we are all here, let's get started!" Florence said. "I have indeed brought ten Kneazles! Since there is twenty of you, pair up with someone!"
I paired up with Ginger. I looked around. No one else except for us had an animal on their badge. Once everyone has paired up, as soon as Florence opened Needles' box, Needles dashed out of they're straight onto my lap and laid down comfortably.
"Ok, I guess Needles really likes you!" Florence laughed. She gave everyone a Kneazle and said, "Ok, I want you to explore the Kneazle movements and track down everything. It will do things that will awe you!"
Everyone got to work.
"Ok," I told Ginger. "The Kneazle is stunning just by its looks-"
"That's to you, "Ginger cut me off. "I think hippogriffs are stunning,"
"They are!"
"Yeah, but to me, they look more stunning because that's my badge animal."
"Oh, that makes sense!" I said.
"I see a Kneazle as an ordinary magical creature, that looks like a cat, with a lion's tail." Ginger said. I think my eyes were playing tricks on me but did I just see hippogriff feathers sprout from her neck? Yeah, probably.
"I will be right back, you play with Needles." Ginger went off.
That was the last time I saw her today.

It's a Lolbit Show