Year 2, Chapter 16 - Finding Twins

I woke up in the Hospital wing a day later. I was still really tired and I wanted to go to sleep, but Fred wouldn't let me. He kept on asking me "Why did you run in the woods in the first place?" and "what good did it do to you?"
"Listen, can we sort this out later? Look, Fred," I sat up. "I'm alive, no one died, Malfoy being sassy, it's all the same! Nothing changed, ok?" I flopped on the fluffy pillow and closed my eyes. "I just need to rest ok?"
Fred looks down, under my bed and picks up a bouquet of blood red roses, and hippogriff feathers sticking out of the pretty flowers. "Who is this from?" He asked.
"It's from Ginger obviously," I said and Fred held out the bouquet for me to hold. I smiled. My hair turned blood red, just like the roses. I quickly changed my hair back to a normal orange, I looked up to see if Fred noticed. He did.
"What is that?" Fred asked me.
"I am a Metamorphmagus," I said and placed the flowers on my bedside.
"Why do you keep so many wonderful things from me Aby?" He looks at me, tilting his head to the side. I stopped. Fred doesn't do that. Anyways, he doesn't even talk like that. And he also knows I'm a metamorphmagus. And I have never seen him be somewhere without his twin brother. I sat upright.
"Wait a second, you aren't Fred, who are you?" I asked.
"Good question Black," He said.
"Ok, you just blew your cover," I snarled. "No one calls me Black."
"...You know you are a really smart girl, my daughter didn't even recognize me when I turned into her best friend." The person dressed as Fred said.
"You are Ginger's father, right?" I guessed.
"See, I knew you were a smart Ravenclaw!"
"I was sorted there for a reason...." I said. "Anyways, why am I chatting with you? What did you do to Fred?" I slowly and unnoticeably reached for my wand under my pillow.
"I knocked him out, it was easy," Ging's father said.
"You know, I won first place in dueling club," I said.
"What does that have to do wi-"
"STUPEFY!" I yelled. I jumped out of my bed, animagus form. Ging's dad blocked the spell and sent it going all over the Hospital Wing.
"Protego...," I whispered, and I was safe. He growls.
"I'll be back." He snarls. He turns into a black mist and disappears.
I run out of the hospital wing and run around the castle, looking for Fred. I couldn't find him anywhere. Then I paused. 'Where would be a good place to hide someone, someplace that no one knows about.' I turned on my memory and looked at the Marauders map. That's it! I got it! I charge to the room of requirement. I pull a torch that opens the entrance and I opened the room. Sure enough, I saw Fred laying in a corner, in a pool of blood. I run over to him and check his pulse. His pulse was a little bit faster than usual, and I checked if it was actually Fred before I did anything else. It was him. I went up close to his face and whispered in his ear,
"Fred, if you can hear me listen to me. If you die, what will be George's reaction, or how will I live on, how much friends you will lose, I know I was being rude to you these days, I understand you are mad at me. But all I want to say is, sorry," I looked at him, and kissed his cheek. I cleaned his wounds and I stayed with him until he woke up, which took about ten minutes.
"Aby?" he looked at me.
"Yes?" I said.
"I love you, I do not know what I would have done without you"
"I love you too," I said and kissed him. Fred blushed.
"Thank you for saving my life." He said. "By the way, where's George?"
"I don't know.... Can you walk?"
"If it's for George, I can."
"Ok," I helped Fred up.
"Are you sure you are ok?"
"Yes, I'm good"
"I helped him walk around, of course, he couldn't fully walk himself. In the end, I gave up and lead Fred to Gryffindor common and asked him to look in there. He was back in a couple of minutes, carrying a cloth.
"This belongs to George, can you find him? I can't walk, can you search for him yourself?" Fred said.
"Ok, you stay in the common room, I will owl you if I find him or not." Right as I was about to leave, Fred says,
"By the way Aby, you need to get better at recognizing us, find Fred, you were with George the whole time." George smiled as the portrait door closed. The fat lady listened to our conversation and she said what she thought about the twins. I had kissed, my crushes brother. Twin brother. Anyways, I stood there with the cloth, it had an F on it, Fred, I need to find him.

A/N: And another chapter is done 🙂

It's A Lolbit Show