Year 2, Chapter 19 - Mini Battle Along With a Nasty Surprise

"What are we going to do?" Heather asked.
"I guess we run and try to catch up and tell her it's a trap?" I say.
"Great, and we don't have any fast runners...." George says. I cough to get everyone's attention.
"Has anyone ever seen me run?" I say, annoyed.
"Yeah...." George said.
"No, like actually, oh, forget it, we are wasting time!" I jog outside, the Respecters and twins barely keeping up. "And for those who don't know, I was only jogging!" I said.
I want to get my broom, but then I would be too slow, a voice in my head whispers, 'Metamorphmagus' well this was going to hurt, I concentrated and started sprouting feathery white wings. When the transformation was complete, I yanked my wings open, ripping two holes around the roots of my new wings. I looked up, my head was down the whole time. Everyone was staring at me, jaws open.
"Careful, a fly might fly into your mouth," I said and winked. I pushed off of the ground and flew above the Forbidden forest. I spotted her easily because she acts differently from other hippogriffs. I try to land but something knocks me over and I fall into a tree. The last thing I remember is seeing Ginger going into the shrieking shack. Fred finds me later, or I wake up later and Fred is trying to get me from the tree, but first, he has to go through Heather. It looks like they were in an argument.
"I am an animagus, I can turn into a cat, and retreat her!" Heather said.
"Well I love her, so I will retrieve her, so get out the way Heather!" Fred said.
"Last time you got stuck in a tree!" Heather said.
"I wanted to see if she really loves me back..." Fred said.
"Oh, and you broke her wrist on purpose?"
"Well, yes...."
"Well, friendships are better than love!" Stripear didn't realize she said something stupid, she swung her loose long black hair and started to climb. I unexpectedly got up, I still had my wings, and I grew a cat tail.
"I don't need any help!" I growled. I shot a look at Fred, pushed off of the branch, and flew up towards the shrieking shack, hoping Ging was still there. I couldn't believe Fred would do something like this. So I didn't have to get him after all? Was he just playing around with me? I will deal with him later, I needed to get Ginger back, I dived straight into the shrieking shack. I looked for Ginger but I couldn't find her anywhere. She probably left the shack, I ran out and hid my wings and tail, the Respecters were caught up and ran up behind the tree. I see her and run up to her, trying to help her up.
"Ow," she said, struggling not to cry.
"Let's get you to the Hospital wing," I say. She stops.
"MY NECKLACE!" She yelled she dived toward the tree. I saw a branch swinging toward her.
"GINGER LOOK OUT!!" I scream. She grabs the necklace and looks up too late. The branch hots her and she goes flying into the air. Draco runs up sees what's happening, pulls out his wand and screams,
"Wingardium Leviosa!" Ginger doesn't fall and just floats in the air. Ging looked down and sees Malfoy. She smiles. Draco catches her and carries her to the Hospital Wing. I walked up to the Respecters.
"Need a ride?" I said.
"What about the twins?" Heather said in an annoyed voice.
"We can wait," I said.
"Well I'm not waiting," Heather stated and left, giving me a dead look with her green leaf eyes. So there I was, stuck between breaking friendship or love.
"Ok, let's go," I sighed. "You still want a ride, Heather?"
"Yes please!" Everyone grabbed on to me as I carried everyone to the castle.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

"How could you do something like that Aby?!" Fred was really frustrated.
"Listen, Fred-" I started.
"No, I won't listen, I sometimes just don't understand you." He went off. A girl walked up to him. I used my super hearing, and all I heard was:
"Hey, Fred!" The girl said.
"Hi, Angelina..," Fred said.
"How is your day going?" Angelina asked.
"Terribly so far," Fred said.
"I can make it better," Angelina said. She hugged Fred and.... Kissed him. That's it. My ship got stuck in a terrible storm and it was gone.
I ran off to the bathroom, crying, I locked myself in there, and I realized that Hermione Granger was there too. Crying.
"Hi, Hermione...." I said.
"Hi, Aby, what's wrong?" Hermione asked.
"Someone is making holes in my ship," I said.
"Oh, it's about Fred isn't it?"
I nodded. Now tears were rolling down my eyes. Hermione and I talked for a little while, we felt a little bit better, but right as we were about to leave the girls bathroom, we heard a noise, it wanted to knock out the door. I realized this wasn't a person, but a magical creature. When the creature crushed the door, I figured out it was a troll.
"Do you know any spells against those?" I asked Hermione.
"I think I know one, but I don't have my wand with me."
"I bring my wand everywhere with me, do you know the spell?"
"It sort of comes to me naturally, I can't tell it to you off top of my head.
"Yeah, I understand,"
"But we do need to do something or else we are going to die.
"True," I said. I and Hermione dove in a bathroom stall, and the troll destroyed all the stalls with his enormous stick.
"We are goners," We said at the same time. But we weren't, because, at that moment, Harry Potter and Ron Weasley ran inside the girl's bathroom and started attacking the troll. Harry gets onto the troll somehow, and now he is about to get terribly injured, until someone says, "Wingardium Leviosa!" The troll's stick stays up in the air, then falls down on the troll, knocking him out. Everything is quiet, no one other than Fred comes into the room, "You can thank me now," Everyone ran up to Fred and started saying things like,
"Thank you!" and "That was amazing!" and things like that. I noticeably slip out of the bathroom and go to my dormitory. I go under my covers and roll into a ball, like a cat. Cinnami saw me and comforted me. I told her about Angelina.
"Where is she?" Cinnami asked.
"I know she is a Gryffindor, and she likes dogs."
"I know a secret entrance to Gryffindor common room. There is a secret entrance to every common room, and it's small enough for me to fit in."
"Do you know where it is?" I asked.
"It's on the outside, you climb up a vine, and there is an opening."
"Can you scratch her up?" I asked.
"Be back in a couple of minutes, I expect salmon in my food bowl." She walked off.
'Cats are savage,' I thought to myself, putting salmon in Cinnamon's food dish. Fred will be sorry. And that is how I fell asleep.

A/N: Well, Fred sure is a douchebag now. I wonder what happened to him...

It's A Lolbit Show