Freddy's, Chapter 10 - Another Night Shift

"OK GUYS! GATHER AROUND THE STAGE!!!" Golden yelled in the loudspeaker. Later that night. "I will assign you in groups of four for the Night Shift, which starts in thirty minutes!"
When everyone gathered, Golden started saying names and putting people to groups.
"OK! Freddia, Bonnette, Chick, and Berri...." Golden started saying. I was feeling a little tired so I guess I zoned out for a bit. I didn't know what I was thinking about, probably my last life, or about this life right now. So the last thing I heard before the Night Shift was, "Mangala, Foxina, Ballorina, and Springtrap, thank you, everyone! Enjoy the Night Shift!" And he left.
Without any words, I went to my corner and took a nap for ten minutes. Ballorina woke me up.
"Ok, so we are grouped for the month, should we all introduce ourselves?"
"Um, yeah, sure, I'll start," I said, sleepily. "My name is Foxina, I can change my voice and tone by will, I'm made off Foxy, and my past life was much better than this.... That's all I have to say."
"Ok, I'm next!" Springtrap says. "My name is Springtrap, I am the purple guy, I'm one of the first animatronics, Golden Freddy is my older brother, and you should stay out of my way when I am doing things."
"Um, ok. Can I go?" Mangala asked. Then without waiting for an answer, she started saying. "My name is Mangala, I control sunlight, I'm sort of related to Mangle, but I'm built off Funtime Foxy, and that is pretty much it!"
"Ok, I'm last." Ballorina said, "My name is Ballorina, I control time, and I'm made off Ballora!"
"Nice! Night Shift starts soon, we should get going." I said and turned into a fox. "We don't want to be late."
"Oh, yeah, Foxina?" Springtrap called.
"What?" I ask.
"When I say 'Close your eyes', close them. Good luck." Springtrap went off to Golden Freddy's office.
~~~~~~~~
"Whoa! What is that?" Some asked in shock.
"Can I touch it?" Others asked. 'Should I?"
I saw an owl with a letter attached to it. It dropped it right on my head, sat on the ground and said,
"You might not remember me, but my name is Snowy, Leah wants to see you soon. Send a letter when you can." And the owl flew off.
"NIGHT SHIFT!!! NIGHT SHIFT!!!" Golden yelled. I put my letter in my corner that I claimed as my home first day, and put it under my blanket I sleep on. I ran over to my group and transformed to a furry fox.
"Two minutes late." Springtrap said.
"What?!" I exclaim.
"I said, two minutes late." Springtrap looked into my eyes, stepping closer and closer to me. "Is there something you don't understand?" We were face to face now at this point.
"N-no, I understand, I just don't get why you are saying that to me. And anyways I came on time." I say, backing away.
"Oh, really?" Springtrap backs off, looking at the clock something happens to his eyes. I think they were purple before. "Foxina.... Why are you staring at me like that...?"
"Because you made an argument for no reason...." I say.
"I-I did?" He looks confused. "A-any w-ways we need to go it's 11:58." I takes a deep breath. I think it calms him down.
"Ok, let's go!" I change into a fox and start to walk towards the Night Guard's office. Ballorina twirls after me. Mangala changes into a white and pink fox. She looks pretty.
"Oh, animaltronics...." Springtrap says, annoyed and just follows us. Even though he is made of metal, he is really good at not being noticed. He is insanely quiet. I reached the guards door, it was open, but the Night Guard was too busy checking the cameras. Suddenly, his head shot up and he slammed the door closed. I knew this was my chance. Still in fox form, I jumped under the metal door. I turned back, and figured I was the only one that reacted Mangala was looking through the window. I give the Guard a piercing look and change to an animaltronic. This was going to be fun.
"HELLO?! HELLO-" Phone man was cut of by the Guard.
"Not now phone thing!" He hissed. I put my hands on his desk and let out my claws.
"Hello," I lick my teeth. "You understand me, don't you? Come on, speak up, I want this to be fun...."
"H-h-hello...." The Night Guard was shaking.
"The name is Foxina, and I want you to remember me as the fox who killed you!" I charged at him, and with my right foot, I pressed the door switch, and it opened. I licked my lips I was nose to nose with the Night Guard, but something told me to stop. I backrolled off the table and landed on my feet.
"Close your eyes!!!" Someone yelled. I closed my eyes and shielded them for protection. In a few moments I felt someone behind me. "You can open them now...." I hear Springtrap breathe in my ear. His breath smells like metal. Well, what did I expect? I open my eyes and look to my right, almost noses touching with Springtrap. We jump back then pretend like nothing happened. Ballorina was distracting the Guard, and Mangala was creeping behind him.
"Why is it only three a.m.? Why only three a.m.?" The guard was trying to protect himself by putting on his mask. I jump at him, turning into a fox in midair, and with the tip of my claw, I fling his mask off. I bounce off the wall with my feet, and land in my animaltronic form.
"Would you like a replacement for your mask?" Springtrap smiles. He looks like he is going to take off his head.
"Spring, don't, that'll ruin my day." Ballorina said.
"Ok, fine, fine." Springtrap rolls his eyes and crosses his arms.
"What is going on here?" The Guard asked.
"Just because we are animaltronics, doesn't mean we can't understand each other and communicate!!!" Ballorina yelled at the end. I had to act so I jumped and bit his neck. Man that was a lot of blood. I look around to see them shocked.
"Did you do something wrong?" I ask.
"No, that was, AWESOME!!!" Ballorina and Mangala said at the same time. Springtrap just shivered, his eyes wide. I think he was a little scared.
"I'm a good actor aren't I?" I heard a voice, and the last thing I saw was a piercing white light in my eyes.
~~~~~~~~
Dear Aby (Or Foxina),
It's me Leah Scamander, your best friend. The year just ended and I miss you so. Please owl me back if you have a chance. I wish to know what happened the last time I saw you. You don't have to tell me, but I just want to know if you're okay.
With Love, Your Friend Leah Scamander
"I almost forgot I had this letter." I smile a little at the letter that I was supposed to read.
"Who's it from?" Springtrap comes closer. He realized I was awake.
"I don't know.... I think a friend from my past life." I say. "Oh, it's that Scamander girl!" Everything starts to slowly make sense.
"Scamander girl? Let me see." Springtrap starts reading the letter from my hands. "And the year just ended were for what?"
"Let me think, past life, past life." I start to think.
"You won't remember anything from your past life," Springtrap says. "Hopeless."
"Well, if I know one thing, that is I had a photographic memory in my past life, so I think it will come in handy!" I say. "And what do you know about my past life," I mumble.
"Sorry, just trying to help," Spring starts to stand up, but I pull him down. My eyes are closed as I am digging through my memories. "Stay, it can help me remember."
"YES! It was the end of the year at Hogwarts!" I smile, opening my eyes to see Springtrap confused.
"Eeh, the end of the year at where?"
"The wizarding school I went to!" I realize I sound like an idiot. "I was a witch in my past life."
"Oh, that must have been fun...."
"It was, until, Dan," I pointed to my Night Guard friend. "Shot me! Look at me, I'm such a genius! Well, maybe far from that, but, yeah!"
"So what does this mean?" Spring asked.
"Well...I'm not sure..." I say. I could tell Springtrap was about to say something, so I cut him off by saying " I liked cats in my past life!"
"Um....so you don't know?"
"I'll explain later! Right now, I need to go see the results for the Performers Club."
"Alright then, I hope you made it!"
"Thanks!" I smile at him and walk to Golden's office.
"Why hello Foxina. What can I do for you?" Golden asked as I walked inside.
"I would like to see the results for the Performers club!" I say. He nods and opens a drawer of his desk. Golden then takes out a piece of paper and gives it to me.
"You're the new member Foxina!" Golden says as I take the paper.

A/N: Yeet! Another chapter complete. I'm just letting you know that this takes place a few months later, since Leah already wrote the letter saying it's the end of the year at Hogwarts. But then it can't be because Foxina just got chosen to perform at PC. Ugh! I'm confused about my own timeline myself. Just pretend like it's been a long time. Ignore PC.

It's A Lolbit Show