Chapter 33

Sorry for the mistakes 🙏

There were different tokens of love and local products were displayed in a flashy light on the footpath.

Taehyung was looking at everything with sparkling eyes, touching everything as much as he can

Which have or not annoyed the shop owner but the glare of Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi made them shut up

While Namjoon and Yeosung shoved the product here and there messily to annoy them more.

And seriously it was an amusing sight to see

No one would ever going to doubt they are a Mafia acting like a spoiled brat now because shop owner get annoyed by Taehyung's innocent curiosity.

Jeongguk fights back his laugh at his Hyung action

It was so funny, he never saw his Hyung acting like a child throwing tantrum for not getting candies or toys for Taehyung's happiness who is giggling and imitating their act.

Satisfied by their piece of work they left, and the owner released a breath which they don't know for how long they were holding it.

They were somewhat Intimidating

Taehyung looked at the lights of night and giggled, spreading his both hands as if trying to grab it.

His Hyung looked at him with adoration and admiration, happy to see their ball of sunshine smile

"Hyungie I want it."

They all froze on their tracks and Jeongguk looked back when he noticed all of his Hyung are behind, not walking with him.

"Jeong-

- I know he talked an hour before we met Hyung.

- I how?

- I also don't know one minute I touched him and other minute he talked I-Its-

- One second you touch him?

- for fuck’s sake Jeongguk if you ever touch him inappropriately I will kill you.

- you didn't right??

Jeongguk averted his gaze and next thing they knew is Yoongi flying towards Younger with his fisted ball

- I don't care, I love you and respect you, but Taehyung is not someone to handle carelessly you fool.

Yoongi punched Jeongguk equal to his each words.

- Yoongi stop.

- Hyung it's ook I d-deserve it.

- No you don't deserve, you have changed completely after Tae came in our life.

- you became entirely different person so gentle, careful, patients, loving and most of all not angry bird.

- We noticed your changes, which yourself don't know. We loved it that our Jeongguk is changing himself for better and best.

- We know the cause is Taehyung you both changes each other, and we want to know if you love Taehyung as a dongsaeng or more than that.

Love??

As a Dongsaeng??

Did he ever consider Taehyung as a Dongsaeng??

Absolutely never.

But as a lover??

No.

At first, He simply cared about Younger cause Taehyung needed that.