Chapter 20

Sorry for the mistakes🙏🙏🙏🙏

He is panting heavily.

He is doing physical work than he ever did in his entire 20 years of life.

Did He share that His Hyung celebrated his birthday with yummy cakes and tiny little light all around the mansion.

It was so dreamy that his doe eyes couldn't believe he is living in a world where something this beautiful exist.

He is working so much these days that he don't even have time to rest, that's what he thought.

Actually, His Mafia Hyung is training him, and he felt exhausted doing all the works.

Hyung are urging him to rest, but no, he is sneaking and doing everything that amuses him. And he sulks when He is asked to work given by Hyung.

There is no fun like before.

Before he could do everything and go everywhere, but now someone always sticks with him.

Preventing him from playing with anything he likes or wants to try.

"Taehyung, don't you dare to move." Jin busted in his room when he saw younger is plotting something through camera.

So, he instantly ran towards the room if anything happens to him.

There is no second chance from Jeongguk.

He would make sure to kill everyone personally.

Jeongguk doesn't show any anger, affection, or love towards younger.

If only he knew

But they are sure Jeongguk is soft for Taehyung.

Who won't?

Taehyung is innocent, delicate and care free child like.

"H-hyung can't you keep it from others?" Taehyung shyly mumbled, looking at him with doe eyes.

Jin turns around and controlled his lips to curled up.

He turned around to look at Taehyung with stern gaze.

"Why should I?" Taehyung pout.

"Then i won't eat your food." Taehyung threatened sadly, making Jin grin in amusement.

"Fine don't eat I made chocolate cake today, guess we don't need to share." Taehyung jerked his head up, feeling betrayed.

He followed Jin who is purposely ignoring younger and went outside the room.

"Can't you share with me?" He asked hesitantly while running behind Jin, looking up at Elder's side profile in hope.

"You said you would rather not eat my food, soo yeah I can't. I don't like to force someone, you know?" Jin went downstairs.

Taehyung followed him with wobbly lips hurriedly.

He saw Namjoon and darted towards him.

"H-Hyung Jin h-hyung don't want to give me chocolate cake." Taehyung worriedly said with furrowed eyebrows.

He whimpered looking down sitting on the floor, not giving a care about anything in the world.

Tears prickled down his cheeks unconsciously.

Namjoon stare at Jin, who pouted while looking at Taehyung.

He sat down on the floor and gently wiped younger's tears and lift his chin.