Chapter 10

Sorry for the mistakes🙏🙏🙏🙏

"Tae, what are you doing?" Hoseok from video spoke to younger while chuckling, but the one he is talking to is busy in admiring the screen rather than his question.

Yoongi chuckled from behind Taehyung.

He stroked Taehyung hair but lost younger got startled from the sudden touch.

And his panic attacked kicked in.

Taehyung whimpered and curled into a ball on the floor, Laptop long forgotten.

Yoongi cursed himself for touching Younger carelessly.

Taehyung is not familiar with anything.

They need to act very soft, gentle and with utmost care which is very difficult for them.

This is what they are.

The Ruthless, cruel Mafia.

They don't know gentleness, care, softness.

They don't know affection.

Not only that, but they are trying their best to become soft and gentle exclusively for Taehyung.

Likewise, they are coming out of their hard shell for Taehyung.

But still, it's not enough.

They make mistakes results to having sensitive human to panic attack.

Taehyung started to tremble, tears running down his cheeks, his breathing got irregular.

Yoongi got panicked and crouch down to Taehyung.

"Jin call Jeongguk fast." He shouted and tried to comfort younger.

Jin came with the bowl because it's time to feed Taehyung, but bowl slipped from his hand when he saw Taehyung is having hard time to breathe.

He called Jeongguk immediately.

"JEONGGUK COME TO HOUSE HURRY TAE-TAE----" his call ended.

He went to Taehyung and bring him to his chest from Yoongi's hold.

"T-Tae b-bub breathe for me please, you can do it. You are strong boy, right?" He patted Taehyung's back urging him to breathe but Taehyung he is in pain can't even think anything.

He can't even hear anything due to his loud heartbeat ringing in his ears.

Furthermore, he just wants to end this pain.

Jeongguk came running Namjoon following behind breathing hard.

He ran to Jin and scooped Taehyung in his chest.

"My good boy, breathe it is ook I got you." Jeongguk whisper to younger's ear, who slowly began to relaxed in his hold.

He nosed Jeongguk's neck, inhaling his manly cologne.

Jeongguk craned his neck, giving younger his space to sniff and patted his hair whispering soothing words.

Taehyung wrapped his trembling hands around Jeongguk's neck, resting his head on his chest.

Elder lift him in his hand, walking towards upstairs.

He laid Taehyung in bed to let him rest, but younger whine soo Jeongguk not having any options also slipped on bed.

Younger crawled on top of Jeongguk.

Resting his hands and head in the elder's chest, listening to his heartbeat.

Jeongguk look down at the younger who have eyes closed, breathing to the Rhythm of his heartbeat.

He stroked Taehyung's hair until he fell asleep.