Chapter 18

Sorry for the mistakes🙏🙏🙏🙏

"W-what is he doing?" Jin asked extremely shocked looking at the very obedient and innocent boy trying to do something so risky that would cost his health if he is not careful enough.

Watching Taehyung in the CCTV of Jeongguk's room trying to sneak out of the window.

"Your bub Tae is sneaking towards weapon room from window?" Hoseok questioned, trying hard not to laugh. Finding hilarious that such a good kid like Taehyung have this rebellious side.

"Does it even make sense? How did he learn to do such things?"Jin asked apprehensive.

"Here our the so-called sunshine showed Tae an adventure genre anime." Jimin taunt Hoseok who is glaring at him.

"What it's just anime, nothing much mochuuuuu." Hoseok argued.

"And exactly what type of anime did you showed him to do such things?" Jin asked, rubbing his forehead.

Namjoon and Jeongguk are with them after Taehyung hurt himself with gun. All of them gathered and watched CCTV under Jeongguk's permission.

Jeongguk was dumbfounded.

"While Taehyung was sneaking from the window and hurting himself with gun, how come No-one knew anything. What the hell everyone was doing? If only Yeosung haven't told me." Jeongguk muttered tensely.

"It was dangerous for him. Who gave him the idea to play with a gun?" Fav 4 didn't say anything.

"Jin Hyung once he went to weapon room right? Did he ask anything about gun?" Yoongi asked Jin. He was trembling due to fear.

"I-i said it w-was a w-water g-gun." Jin hung his head low in shame.

"Oh, at one anime episode there was a boy who was playing with a water gun." Hoseok suddenly remember and all puzzled clicked well in this situation.

Jeongguk closed his eyes, cursing himself. Everything is so normal to them that they forgot Taehyung needs utmost care. It's dangerous for Taehyung to roam around the house or walking in any room without anyone's company or supervision.

"We have one task to keep Taehyung safe, but we always manage to fail." Jimin said sadly.

"I'm going to say this once and I won't repeat. I will send Taehyung to another country with new identity and personality. He can't live with us. We are the mafia. I believe he deserves to live like a normal person after what he faced and endured all this time." Jeongguk gazed at everyone to look at everyone's expressions.

All he found was blankness.

"O-Ok but who will take care of him, he is not stable enough to live on his own." Hoseok looked at Jeongguk searching for explanation that would satisfy everyone because Taehyung have been their priority since This human entered this house.

"Jin Hyung will go with Taehyung and live with him together, forgetting about everything related to Mafia as well as us." Jeongguk didn't look at Elder because he never discussed this to Jin and now out of nowhere he is announcing the decision without Jin's consent. Without his thoughts regarding this matter.

"Don't worry about anything, we have set everything ready. You don't need to worry about money, house and all." Yoongi said softly, making Jimin and Hoseok glance at him with 'you also know about this' look.

"I can't leave everything behind, we have our rules and principle Mr. Grim Reaper." Jin scoffed.

It doesn't mean he doesn't want to live with Taehyung, but at the heavy price of leaving everyone and everything behind to whom he is familiar for 15 years.