Chapter 12

Sorry for the mistakes🙏🙏🙏🙏

If it is even possible, then the rage Jeongguk is feeling right now would be able to destroy each and every single being at his sight.

Some roadside wannabe thugs managed to sneak the drugs under his nose, which is impossible, especially from The Grim Reaper.

But today seems to be an exception.

They were all busy on the given task and some traitor thought it's the perfect time to rebel against Grim Reaper and managed to sneak some drugs.

So, right now the traitor is in front of him who happen to be the in charge of drugs.

Others are busy to port drugs back to their origin place.

"Grim Reaper f-forgive me this o-once I made m-mistake, don't kill me."

Jeongguk gazed at him blankly, swirling the gun in his hand while placing his right leg on his left leg in a relaxed manner.

He aimed his gun on his head and shoot him, silencing the pathetic begging.

Splattering blood and brains from his skull

He stood up and exit the abandon building.

Namjoon following behind When they got out.

The building exploded, an angry rage of fire shadowing on his side profile.

*****

The withdrawal of drugs is really difficult for Taehyung.

His body crave drugs to numb his pain, but he cannot differentiate what he needs not to feel like what he is feeling.

He feels desperate

He feels helpless

He feels constantly thirsty for what he doesn't even know.

H don't know why his body is reacting this way,, and he doesn't like this feeling.

Yes, he is becoming better, but every so often it really goes overboard enough to let him go crazy.

Right now, he is feeling like that.

His Hyung is helping him in everything, but they can't help him with this.

This is his own battle.

After seeing Taehyung restless from the camera in his room, Jin hurriedly came to Taehyung's room and inject him a sedative which relieved him making him go into peaceful slumber.

Jin pat him to sleep peacefully.

****

"What now? I accidentally wear your pant. Why are you being mean?"

"Mean? This is MY pant, what do you mean by mean? You knew how much I like this pant,, and you purposely wear it to piss me off."

"You know what, wait I will give you your filthy pant." Hoseok fiddled with the hook of the pant and striped, leaving him only in his boxer.

"Wait, you also wear my shirt strip right now."

"I don't want your gross shirt."

"You!!! You are wearing my watch."

"You are also wearing my socks, give it back to me."

With their childish arguement, they went too far to realize that they are showing a strip show in the hall.

Both shouting at each other

Scratching each other's neck, ears, cheeks, eyes.

"You let go of my ears right now."