Chapter 16

Sorry for the mistakes🙏🙏🙏🙏

Jeongguk slowly opened his eyes, squinting to adjust the bright light of sun rays peeking through curtains.

He moved to sit up, but a soft grip in his hands made him stop.

He looked at his hands which is grabbed by Beautiful Angel who is snoring softly like a soft baby cub.

Jeongguk lift their intertwine hands to his lips and pecked it carefully, not wanting to wake up younger.

However, it stirred Taehyung from his sleep and he slowly looked at Jeongguk who is looking at him softly and that made his lips trembled.

He blinked his teary eyes repeatedly while placing their intertwined hands to his cheeks, "How are you Petal?"

Who should ask this question to whom?

Taehyung looked up at Elder, replying in obedience.

“Good”

Jeongguk sit up and lift Taehyung effortlessly in his hold like he is not wounded by bullets and just woke up from his surgery, placing docile Younger in his lap.

Hugging Younger with his still unbelievably strong arms caressing his back and hair tenderly, subtly pecking Younger's hair.

Taehyung placed his head in his wounded chest, careful not to press hard.

Softly listening Elder's heartbeat with his eyes closed. "Look I'm fine too you don't need to worry yeah." Taehyung lift his head, looking up at him with doe eyes.

"I'm scared." Jeongguk kissed his forehead, whispering "I'm here, Petal. Sorry for worrying you, I will be careful next time yeah." Taehyung nodded and hide his nose in Elder's neck, inhaling his manly cologne.

"Jeongguk you woke up." Jin came to examine His boss.

Taehyung climbed down from Jeongguk's lap carefully and sat on the chair beside the bed.

Looking at Jin, who is checking Jeongguk's condition. "Tae,, can you go outside for a moment bub? Hyung made you snack go eat"

Taehyung hesitated but went outside obediently.

"Jeongguk, how many times I have to say that you can save the other without hurting yourself too? Can't you just dodge the bullet instead of shielding with your body? I have had enough of your bravery. If you do it again it can cost your life and i JIN the certified doctor can't even do anything to save your pathetic life, do you hear me?" Jin warned Jeongguk with his Hyung attitude who always have upper hand when it comes to teach his younger brother a lesson.

"I didn't have any time to calculate the Do's and Don't's. The bullet was for Yoongi, and I couldn't even process anything apart from savings him. I can't lose any of your life, I can't risk it. If anyone is going to die because of just a bullet then it will be me, I can handle it you don't need to worry." Jeongguk tried to reason to Elder calmly without making eye contact with Jin, who is glaring at him.

"You fucking tsundere I don't, don't need to worry, huh? I don't? Do you know how nervous I get every time your life prolongs in between my hand and the Real Grim Reaper of Death? You surely live up to your nickname that Real Grim Reaper always loves to stick to you? You get shot, but here I always need to treat you, I need to make sure you live. I must save your life with pin and needles in my every step and how many times I did already hmm? Do you remember? God even I lost count Jeongguk. I'm a doctor for god sake not a god,, and You are human, not a robot. Even a robot can't handle this much damage that you have in your body." Jin hissed not because he has to suffer, but he cares for Jeongguk who don't even hesitate to put his life in danger for them.