Chapter 15

Sorry for the mistakes🙏🙏🙏🙏

"What did you learn today?"

"I learn about people, their nature, and personality."

"Can you explain what is it mean?"

"Yes, Hyung said people have different types of nature.

We can see cold, rude, arrogant, polite, Quiet, obedient and many more but Hyung said we shouldn't judge people according to the outer appearance without knowing them personally. Hyung said they do that because they have their own reasons "

"What you think about people, then?"

"Umm, I find people amusing because some are cowards.

Some tries to please others because they have their trauma related to those behaviours.

I don't know Why People needs to have two faces when they can be true to themselves."

"Because people judge them, society judge them Taehyung."

"It shouldn't matter they are suffering themselves while society and people doesn't care about their feelings rather judging them selfishly"

"But you live in this society,, so you need to do some adjustments according to society's norms and value"

"When this society doesn't value your feelings or you then why individual must do adjustments according to them?"

"Why are you stubborn, bub?"

"I'm not stubborn look how good you guys are, but there are still people who want you dead, and you don't need to lie to me. I know you are mafia who use long, long guns, sharp knives and nasty drugs. You even kill people. I got lucky I'm still alive, but I know you guys are good to innocent people. So, I assume that I'm super-duper innocent, isn't it? By the fact that Hyung doesn't even scold me, he-he."

"How do you know all of this?"

"Hyung I'm living with you for 1 and half years now, I know basic things with Hyung I stay with. Besides, Namjoon Hyung told me and I also figured out."

Jin glared at Namjoon who immediately cover himself with laptop, peeking through it cautiously.

Taehyung laughed by their childish act.

"NAMJOON-SHI."

"Taehyung needs to know that Jin-shi. Who actually we are and what we do and with the types of people who he is staying with."

"And I also have to be as strong as you Hyung."

Jin sighed and went to massage Taehyung's scalp who is sitting on the floor while reading a book and Elder is oiling his hair.

Namjoon is working on E-mails of the office work.

Fav 3 went out with Jeongguk to deal with the intruder whom they happened to encounter at their territory.

****

"Grim Reaper right?" A peerless beauty deadpanned at Jeongguk.