First Test (Date)

Start from the beginning

She was obviously nervous enough. The last thing she needed was for her father to be panicking about the date as well. It didn't matter how much he didn't want his daughter to grow up.

She would make him promise to lay off the overprotective parent act, even if just for the night.

...Right after she unlocked him out of the recording studio.

...After Kyouka left.

...

*Ding-Dong*

Izuku fiddled with the sleeves of his forest green button-up shirt as he rang the doorbell. He wasn't sure if he should wear them down at his wrists or roll them up his forearms. All Might had said, "Show off your muscles! Ladies love that...I think."

Izuku was starting to realize that Toshinori wasn't exaggerating when he said he had no experience in dating women. Showing off like that wasn't his style, and he doubted Kyouka really cared about that. Well, she had mentioned his physique before. Did she like his muscles?

"Oh, trust me. I like them plenty."

Izuku slightly jumped, his focus had distracted him so much that he didn't realize the front door had already opened. He also didn't notice that he was apparently muttering to himself. "S-Sorry, I was distrac-...ted..." The greenette was fairly certain that he would have to call off the date and go to the hospital, because it felt like his heart stopped beating.

Kyouka stood before him wearing lace-up black combat boots ending just a little over halfway up her calves, a black mini pencil skirt that hugged her body perfectly, and black fishnet tights. For every two diamonds that the nets formed, there was a rhinestone. There was a silver chain running from the front of her waistband to the back of it. Tucked into her skirt was a red shirt of the band "Black Flag" with their logo in black. She was donning a midriff black leather jacket, three white stripes ran down the front on the left side.

Her accessories consisted of a spiked bracelet and a couple of chains around her wrist, and a black leather choker necklace. The necklace of the choker was a single .308 bullet dangling by a chain over Kyouka's chest.

Her already beautiful face was accented by black lipstick and a dash of purple eyeshadow.

In that moment, Izuku felt even more like the luckiest man alive.

Kyouka smirked at him, gesturing down to his arms. "Is that a new fashion trend I don't know about?"

Izuku was shocked out of his stupor, looking down at his sleeves to see that his indecision had caused him to have one sleeve rolled up and the other still down at his wrists. "O-Oh."

Kyouka chuckled, closing the door behind her before taking his other arm and rolling up the sleeve for him. "Looking good, Lover-Boy."

"Y-You look perfect. Better than perfect. I-I can't really put it into words."

A smile graced Kyouka's face, 'Mission accomplished.' She leaned up and kissed his cheek

*Click*

Their attention was grabbed by Mika taking multiple pictures of them through the window. Kyouka raised her jacket over her head to hide her face, quickly grabbing Izuku's hand and speed-walking down away from the house. "Ugh, sorry about that."