Hosu City

A/N: This is a fairly short chapter, only reaching about 5.5k words. It's just a short transition chapter. I was going to have a longer one, actually much MUCH longer. But, I opted to just have this short little chapter to get out to you guys now, and then the next chapter I can focus on the fight and recovery in one chapter of its own. Which shouldn't take too long, as I actually have a majority of the recovery chapter written out already from months ago.  

Actually, if you're a writer, at least write some stuff in advance. It's so helpful when you get to those points.

Like I said, this was going to be much longer.

I just figured I should give you guys this to prove I'm alive. A lot got in the way of me writing this one, but give me like at MAX a week to finish the next chapter. I still have a lot of tests coming up. 

...~AIV~...

(The Next Day: Toshinori's Office)

"You did WHAT?!"

"If I explain myself, will you not hit me?" Toshinori's muffled voice came out from under his desk.

Kyouka crossed her arms, "I make no promises."

"That's the best I'm gonna get, isn't it?"

"Yep."

"Ugh." Toshinori slowly peeked out from under the desk and gave a nervous smile to Kyouka. "You see, I simply thought it would be a nice surprise to see Young Midoriya for a day. You know, a little get together for you two."

"Oh, it would have been nice. Except now I have the pressure of your old teacher, who doesn't even think I should be here, breathing down my neck. And, now you expect me to suddenly spill a fifteen-year-old can of insecurity beans on my boyfriend."

"I never said that!"

"Yes! You did! Literally less than twelve hours ago! You even said I should do it today!"

Toshinori stood up, raising his hands up, "Okay, in my defense..."

Kyouka shifted her eyes back and forth, awaiting an answer. "...Yeah?"

"I got nothing." Putting her head in her hands, Kyouka slumped down in the chair across from All Might. "Look, when it comes to Gran Torino, he's the literal textbook definition of being a hardass. But, you already have an answer for him. It's not like he has any control or say in the matter."

Sighing, Kyouka shook her head, "Yeah, but now I feel like it'll just complicate things. He already doesn't like the fact that I'm here. Some random girl thrown into the thick of it all and refusing to leave. And, I don't really see how one measly patrol will prove anything to him. What are the chances anything even actually happens in Hosu? What, you want me to take down the Hero Killer?"

"Don't be ridiculous. He just needs to know how dedicated you are to this, and hopefully he'll be able to see the effect you have on Young Midoriya."

"Gross."

All Might facepalmed, "Not that effect! I mean his progress as a hero...Also we kinda can't get rid of you."

"As if you'd want to."

"Good, keep that attitude and you'll do just fine. Oh, and don't tell Young Midoriya."

"What? Why?"

"Like I said, this was supposed to be a surprise. But, I kinda ruined it on our end, so let's keep it intact for him."

Kyouka squinted her eyes at him, her brow furrowing, "You do remember the part of our conversation yesterday where I said Izuku has panic attacks, right? If this is how I reacted, then I think it's safe to assume he'll react ten times worse. He's the one that really has to stay on Gran Torino's good side."