Acceptance

A/N: Anyone else hate when Kyoka is call Flat chested? Multiple official images and sketches prove that not to be true. Hell, she's not even unfeminine. Anyone see that drawing where Horikoshi put her in Mina's jumpsuit?

Girls got curves.

"Okay, now play every G key." Izuku did as he was told, roaming his fingertips across the piano. His appendages only paused a couple times, hesitating as the teen wasn't sure he was about to press the right key. "Hey, you got them all! A through G, every single one right."

"I-I did!? Really!?"

"Yeah. Nice, Deku. You're a seriously fast learner. You should help me with my homework. Now all you need to do is figure out how to press the keys in a quick enough, perfect succession in the right order and rhythm to create a song," she said, looking at her friend with a smirk.

"...Damn it."

Kyouka laughed at her friend's expense, and turned around to look back at her alarm clock to see it read 9:00 p.m. "Oh shit. I didn't realize how late it was."

"Oh...I guess I-...I-I should probably get going, I guess."

"Yeah..." Both teens looked down in disappointment. The day had gone by perfectly. Even the hiccups in the middle with Katsuki had been a good thing in the end. Izuku, for once in his life, had someone that he could talk to.

He knew their friendship was still a short one. A very short one. He felt that he was to blame. Perhaps he was so desperate and so longing for companionship of any kind that he rushed full force at Kyouka. He was a man in a desert who had gone 11 years without water. And suddenly, a glass of water appeared before him.

Izuku extremely quickly glanced over at Kyouka again. His eyes, just for a split second (It was all the time his conscious would allow), dashed towards her slender and curved body. Her leather pants hugging her hips and legs just right. The side of her shirt falling off of her shoulder showing off her pearly white, porcelain skin. And the garment being just loose and baggy enough to where in certain positions Kyouka was in, her black tank top could be seen covering and pressing right against her smaller, but round and voluptuous breasts.

...A slender, boiling hot glass of water.

And instead of preserving the water, or savoring it, he chugged it down fast. He had clung to her so quickly, he was afraid that he would lose her just as fast. He had dumped so much on her so fast. Was she just going along with it so as to not hurt his feelings?

...No. No it couldn't be.

He didn't know why. He had never had a real reason to trust anybody. But, he trusted her completely. Kyouka's desire to accept him and actually want to be his friend just proved how much of an amazing person she was. And she somehow made Deku, the name he hated with a passion for the last 11 years of his life, the name that reminded him of being useless and weak, into a source of pride. She had plunged into his heart, grabbed onto whatever dark power Katsuki had put over him with that word, beat the shit out of it, mocked and teased it until it cried in a corner, forced it to be good, and then shoved it right back.

She had done more than enough for him to gain his trust ten times over. Izuku believed that he couldn't have asked for anyone better to start his better life with.

"I-I could start learning something else. You can teach me the guitar now!"

Kyouka squinted at Izuku with a smile, "You can't avoid my old man forever." Izuku sighed and stood up from the piano bench. As they made it to the door, Kyouka put a hand on his shoulder. "Quick warning: My dad's quirk is "Voice Box", and he can change his voice to have effects and all that. He does a lot of background vocals for my mom. But, he also likes to do this scary voice to intimidate people. Just letting you know." Kyouka opened the door to her room and the two began walking down the stairs. "He also tends to get a little..." The two teens stopped at the bottom of the staircase to see Kyotoku in a dark cloak sitting straight across from the two. Long rows of candles lit up the pitch black room. An eerie violin played in the background. "...dramatic."