AMP

A/N: Okay, so this chapter is a pretty fluff-filled chapter.

And, by that, I mean it's like SUPER sweet in areas. But, it's also a pretty important chapter, as it also is essentially the ending of the last arc.

It's a chill chapter with the tense stuff in the beginning. It's the end of the last arc, but also the set up for the next arc.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy.

...~AIV~...

"So...today kinda sucks."

Kyouka scoffed, "Whatever could have given you that idea?" The couple sat outside during lunch, both eating from the same tray as they leaned against a tree. Izuku insisted he wasn't hungry, neither was Kyouka. But, she knew better than to let either of them drown themselves in muddled feelings and ignore bodily needs. "So...You wanna talk about it?"

Izuku shook his head, "I'd rather talk at home. Just let the school day end and be done with it. Who do you think I'm more worried about, anyway?"

"It doesn't happen to be me, does it?" Kyouka asked rhetorically. "I get it." Kyouka placed her chopsticks down, instead using her hands to hug Izuku's arm. "I never did get to thank you for standing up to him."

"Me? You didn't need me. He's still at Recovery Girl's for his eye."

"You know what I mean, dunderhead." She kissed his cheek before continuing, "I could hear it, no one else was doing anything. Iida made his good ol' report threats, but no one else tried to actually stop the little rat bastard."

"I just don't get him..." Izuku said, shaking his head.

"Yeah. I mean, he knows what porn is, right?"

Izuku broke out into laughter, "I'm not explaining that to him."

"Good, a laugh. I'm getting through."

"There's nothing to get through, it's just...you know."

"I do," Kyouka agreed. "Well, hey, one stain on our day isn't going to ruin it. We still have something great to look forward to. We're telling Mr. Aizawa about us after school, remember?"

"...How does a social interaction that's destined to be extremely awkward make this day any better?"

"Because we get to make our desire to be a Hero Duo official."

A little smile grew on Izuku's face, "Yeah, I-I guess you're right. We should really thank Iida. He's the one that suggested it."

"Eh, maybe hold off on thanking him for now. I'd bet money that Iida can't lie to save himself, so he's already a ticking time-bomb on our relationship being public. So, odds are we tell him we're a hero duo, and he proceeds to be terrible at playing coy and gives us overly exaggerated winks from across the classroom."

"C'mon, Iida's not that bad."

The door nearby suddenly opened, revealing the class president himself. "I just came out to inform you that lunchtime is almost over, and we're to report back to class soon. I hope you two enjoyed the peace and quiet of the outdoors, perfectly content with each other's company." Iida gave a thumbs-up and an exaggerated wink before going back inside.

"...Sometimes I don't even know why I bother."

Kyouka patted Izuku's cheek before standing up to head back inside. "Hey, it was better than what I was expecting." They took their leave, heading back inside to dispose of their scraps and hopefully get through the rest of the afternoon without any trouble.