First Test (Date)

A/N: This really is just a big fluff chapter going through their date together. Just to let you know, but I figured a lot of you already expected that. I hope you enjoy it.

BTW, there are spoilers to a movie in case you haven't seen it. But, it's a really old film. And an amazing film. So if you haven't seen it by now, why the fuck not? Go. Watch it now. Screw this story. Go. I don't care that I haven't said what the movie is. Just go fucking watch it.

Kyouka sucked in her cheeks as she looked at the mirror. Looking at herself up and down, she nodded. "Let's do this thing."

Tonight wasn't the night for her mind's usual antics. She had a date.

A real, legitimate date with a boy she really liked.

It didn't matter what she thought about herself. She was going all out. Kyouka quickly moved around her room, arranging the make-up she was going to use, pulling jackets off of the hangars, grabbing shirts from her drawers, picking and choosing what to wear. Izuku said it wasn't fancy or anything. Which was good, because she didn't have a really nice dress on hand. After a few minutes of contemplation, Kyouka had everything that she wanted to wear laid out on her bed. However, as she looked down at her chosen outfit, she felt that there was just something missing. She just couldn't lay her finger on it.

"The fishnets."

"Ah!" Kyouka yelped, jumping in surprise. Her mother stood in the doorway of her room, smiling at her daughter. "How'd I not hear you?!"

"I have my ways. Now, back to the topic at hand." Mika walked further into the room and opened up Kyouka's dresser, pulling out the article of clothing she mentioned earlier. She laid down the black, rhinestone fishnet leggings. "He likes your legs. Might as well give him a little bit of eye candy."

Kyouka looked away with a blush, but her regular glare never left her face. "How do you even know that?"

"He's a very polite young man, but even he's not strong enough to resist a passing glance every time. Boys will be boys, after all. And if he's anything like your father, then h-"

"No! I DO NOT want to know what Dad's into!"

Mika chuckled, raising her hands in defense. "Alright, alright. I get it. There is something we do need to talk about, though. We haven't had the chance to discuss your new boyfriend."

"Now?"

"Now."

Kyouka sighed, knowing that there was no way out of the situation. "Technically he's not my boyfriend yet."

"Last night you two seemed pretty close to me."

"We're dating, just not official. A test drive, so to speak."

"So sucking his face off counts as a test drive?" Mika asked with a smirk.

"Get out."

Mika laughed again, placing a kiss on top of her daughter's head. "Have fun tonight. That is if my assumption that these clothes are for a date is correct. By the way, you will be talking to your father about all of this."

"Sure, when I'm 30."

Mika rolled her eyes, but left Kyouka alone to get ready. She was able to hear her daughter's heart pounding in her chest.