The Almighty Man: Part One

A/N: What's more American than releasing the All Might chapter on the 4th of July?

This is the longest chapter I've ever done. 15k words and 50 pages long, and even then there's some stuff on the cutting room floor. I really hope you enjoy!

To support more artwork like this, either for this story or not for this story, check out my Twitter or Patreon

To support more artwork like this, either for this story or not for this story, check out my Twitter or Patreon. Maybe someday we can start making some fan manga stuff. This is obviously an homage to the first MHA cover.)

...~AIV~...

After all this time, Izuku explained everything. Well, everything he could tell, and what he was ready to tell.

There were certain things that were deep down, but because of purposely closing himself off. But...all in due time. Just like his mom said, whenever he was ready.

And, One For All?

That was an entirely different beast. The day had been one hell of a heavy-hitter, and it was barely halfway over. Just tossing the reveal of One For All on top of all that was a bad idea. Not to mention they had already thrown All Might under the bus as their alibi to Kyouka's parents without his knowledge.

Izuku decided to wait until the whole thing blew over before throwing All Might to the maternal wolves again.

Inko and Mika against All Might?

'...All Might, please forgive me.'

Izuku would just take solace in the fact that Inko's fury wasn't directed at him now.

"Those bastards!" Inko paced back and forth in front of the couch as Izuku and Kyouka sat in silence. "All of those parents! The teachers! They all lied straight to my face!"

"U-Uh, to be fair..." Izuku intervened, "I don't think any parents knew. If the teachers never cared, I highly doubt they told the parents about their kids' behavior."

"Then I will!"

"Wh-?! Whoa, let's just cal-"

"I second this!" Kyouka jumped up off the couch, a bright smile on her face and fists pumping. "Vengeance!"

Izuku quickly got up, putting his hands out, "Okay, Batman, calm down. I don't want things to get out of hand."

"Things got out of hand when they hurt my son!" Inko yelled as she raised her hand out, her phone beginning to float towards her from the table.

Kyouka jumped in surprise, only just learning Inko was telekinetic. "Dude, your mom has mind powers?!"

"A-Ah! Wait!" Izuku rushed in front of the phone, grabbing it and setting it back on the table. "J-Just hold on! There's no reason to do this!"