Vanguard Action Squad

A/N: Soooo who wants a bit of a shorter chapter with a very heavy focus on the villains, with Izuku and Kyouka constantly juxtaposing those scene with goofy, fluffy summer antics.

...I'm not kidding.

But, there should still be some interesting tidbits in here from both sides.

This is also to give you all a further look into this Tomura. My writing advisor group have been really helping me crack the code on altering both Tomura and All For One. It should be very fun, I'm excited.

...~AIV~...

(Midnight: Kamino Ward: Unknown Apartment Building)

"Hm. Pass."

"Really?" The television spoke, "He's incredibly formidable. Why not involve him?"

Tomura shook his head, reading over the name Muscular. "Look at his track record. He's more than a wildcard. All he cares about is killing. This isn't about joining a group or following ideals for him; it's just an opportunity for him to find new people to kill."

"A weapon we can point."

"No. We can't control him, not for long. It won't be long until he decides being told who to kill and when to kill isn't for him."

"If he's as much of a wildcard as you say he is, then how badly do you think he'll react when you reject him?"

"...He'll probably try to kill me," Tomura groaned.

"And do you think you could kill him?"

"If I got my hands on him."

"Which I have no doubt that you would. But, how long would it take for your quirk to decay a man of that size, especially with his quirk encompassing him in muscle strands? Even if you did kill him, would you come out unscathed?"

Tomura sighed, removing the hand from his face to pinch the bridge of his nose, "Not even close."

"So, what can you do?"

"...Keep him reigned in, then let him loose when the time comes. Portal him in at the edge of the facility, like the cliff sides or something. He'll get easily distracted by his own bloodlust, which will be a perfect distraction for anyone he comes across. Ideally, we'll have done everything we needed and be gone before he ever even notices. Eraserhead will block his quirk, and he'll be taken down no problem, out of our hair for good."

"Hmhmhm. Well done, Young Tomura. Anyone else?"

"...Mm. Not for now."

"I can tell something else is on your mind. Is there somebody else you've been thinking of?"

Tomura shut his laptop, shaking his head. "Nobody realistic."

"I'm all ears."

Tomura sighed, preparing to immediately be laughed at. "...What about the Midoriya kid?"

"Hahaha!"

"There it is."

"Oh, Young Tomura, while I appreciate the ambition, you and I both know that would never work."

"We both saw him go nuts on the Bakugou kid. He beat the shit out of him, and he wanted it, too. Badly."

"Hm, yes. But, trust me, Young Tomura. The boy will never turn. Don't forget, he was also the only one who ran into the USJ to aid All Might after he defeated the Nomu. He also began to cry at the Festival award ceremony, purely from All Might's words. He's in far too deep. The hero world, All Might especially, has him in their clutches. He was chosen for a reason."