"You dropped something?" Rapunzel?! It's her oh thank goodness but what where's V- "Varian. I'll get (Y/n). Get your alchemy belt and neutralize the Quirineo--" Oh thank goodness he's here too! "I-- I-- Quirineon, Rapunzel. Say it with me. Quiri--" He ducked and dodged from Maisie's punch. "Dork now is not the time to do this!" Varian glared at me "Wow love you too (Y/n)!"

"What'd you say?" "U-um what?" I swear Varian's face is blooming red. Did he actually say that he l- "A-ah ah I'm gonna need you to put me down Andrew!" He smirked... That's never a good sign "Sure (Y/n)" "Oh-okay! Dangling from the air totally cool and all uh but this seems like a lot. Andrew do you really have to do this?" "It gets the kid away from stopping us so..yes" Oh he's slightly shaking me above, I think I might be sick! "Back away" Oh thank you Rapunzel. "I wouldn't come closer Princess I'm willing to drop the girl" Oh gee didn't notice!

"Andrew let me go or I s-" "I wonder if those rocks you can make will save you from this height"

... "RAPUNZEL I DON'T WANNA FIND OUT PLEASE HELP!" "Working on it!" Oh god I may be really sick now...

"P-please stop Andrew" "Sorry girl I need Varian to not stop our plans here" "YOU DON'T HAVE TO DROP ME FROM THE SKY TO DO THAT!" Andrew sucked his teeth. The meanie is actually gonna go with this..

Varian please hurry.

Oh Rapunzel's hair wrapped around my waist. Oh wait. "Rapunzel did you think on this?!" "Mmmnot really" "Oh perfect" She pulled and I flew right into her arms. Thankfully it wasn't the airship's wooden boards.

"Hello Rapunzel, it's been awhile since I've been wrapped around your hair I missed it to be honest. Soft as always" I started brushing my hand on her hair, her golden locks were always so soft. "Thank you (Y/n) in return I want one of those good cookies of yours" "Deal" "I'm gonna let you down, Eugene and Lance are down below" "W-wait I can't leave Varian!" "I got him don't worry" "...You promise?" "I promise" Rapunzel's warm smile was matched with mine and she wrapped her hair tightly and let me go.

OH GOD I HATE THIS! QUICKLY (Y/N) CLING ONTO A BUILDING ROOF AND HOLD ON! "(Y/N)!" Eugene!? I stopped falling and looked up at Eugene "Oh Eugene I missed you" I hugged him and he returned my hug. "Oh (Y/n) I missed you too it's been too long"

I can't stop my tears now. "E-E-Eugene it's been so long in that dark cold cell I miss this night sky" "I know you do kid now come on, we gotta meet with Blondie and Varian half way at least"

.

Oh gosh the sun is blinding. "(Y/N)!?" Dad? Oh. "Dad?" There he was, he looks so different "D-Dad!" I rushed to him and he held his arms out "My sweetie!" "Daaaaad I missed y-you!!!" Oh he smells like the Sweet Shoppe! I'm so happy to be back with him!

"Dad...I'm sorry I took over Corona..." "Sweetie I fretted every night about you and I always imagined what it would be like seeing you once again and even if you do anything bad I don't care because I'll always love you!"

3rd Pov

"Sweetie I fretted every night about you and I always imagined what it would be like seeing you once again and even if you do anything bad I don't care because I'll always love you!" (Y/n)'s face scrunched and she shut her eyes tight as she sobbed. Monty's bakery smell making her feel whole once again.

.

Varian ran with Quirin to the (Y/n)'s home and slammed the door open. "(Y/n)! My Dad's back!" The Shoppe was closed for the day due to Monty saying he needed a few days off with his child. (Y/n) perked her head up and ran down the stairs. She let her (h/c) hair down and was already in her night gown. Meanwhile Varian was still in his old attire. "VARIAN!" Quirin was happy for his son to see him so happy. "Hello (Y/n)" "Quirin!?" Quirin would be lying if he said he didn't care for (Y/n) too.

He knew her mother after all...

(Y/n) ran to Quirin and gave him a quick hug before looking at Varian. "Hey Dork" Varian grinned and hugged (Y/n). She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him.

They didn't really kiss while in prison it just didn't feel right to do so. This kiss felt so good it was full of longing and love. Varian remembered his father was standing there for a second and the two separated and turned beet red looking at Quirin and Monty who just came in the room. "Haha! Good catch Varian!" "I agree, Sweetie you sure know how to choose them" "DAD!" The two shouted at their father's while blushing.

.

Varian and (Y/n) were in her room holding hands. "Varian, I'm so happy to be here back home with you" "I agree, I'm so happy to be with my Dad again and to eat the sweets around here" (Y/n) chuckled "I'll make you a cookie too" Varian leaned closer "I wasn't talking about the Shoppe's sweets~" Varian moved away smirking as (Y/n) processed his words and turned red, Varian never got so intimate or teased her so greatly. I guess home really changes people.

"Varian don't tease!" (Y/n) covered her face and leaned away from Varian. "S-sorry your too cute I couldn't resist" (Y/n) playfully shoved Varian away "Shush you Dork! You were the one who said you loved me after all!" "I meant it. (Y/n) I love you" (Y/n) blushed and summoned the courage to reply with such words.

"I love you too, Varian"

(A/n): This took awhile! I had to go back sooo many times. (Y/n)'s full backstory will be revealed in due time.