sneaking out pt.1

Start from the beginning

He laughed and jumped up. "I have a solution to that and they should be here soon." I stood up. What was he up too. "Who exactly are you talking about-" my sentence was cut short when I heard noises by my window.

Taehyung and I opened the curtain. I junped back when I saw the two demons. "Aren't you going to let us in Minnie?" I shot out of my thoughts and unlocked the window.

The two demons jumped in. "hi baby." I immediately hugged Yoongi. Gosh a week was too long. I felt and heard him chuckled while he wrapped his hands around my waist.

I then thought of something and pulled away. "Wait how did you even get up here? What are you even doing here in the first place?" He smiled. "Well we flied up here and Taehyung called Jungkook and told him how you were suffering and in need if fun so here we are."

"But we don't have phones. e got them taken away so how did you call Jungkook Tae?" He smirked when he pulled away from kissing Jungkook. "Thats my little secret and I will tell you later but we better go before someone comes in and catches them." Taehyung answered and walked back into the closet and came out with a backpack.

He grabbed me and took me into my bathroom. He took out clothes and handed them to me. "Put these on." Took them and looked at them, shocked. "Where did you get these. They are so exposing." Taehyung smiled and took out clothes himself.

"Lets just say I kind of went to the demon realm one time and went shopping, the time we you know had sex." I nodded, totally slidig the thought away that he went to the demon realm, because thats not surprising.

"I can't wear these. I wont look good. And aren't these for girls?" Taehyung took me by the shoulders and looked me in the eyes. "Listen best friend. You will look hot as fuck okay. Yes they are for girls but in hell its normal, as its a sin so put your sexy ass in those clothes." I nodded and put the outfit on, Taehyung next to me putting his on.

》《

We walked out of the bathroom and the to demons both stopped talking among themselves. I saw Yoongi and he was staring at my body. I don't know if it was a positive ot negative stare but it still made me very uncomfortable. I covered myself with my arms.

He walked up to me. Was he drooling? "You are so hot in that outfit." He complimented and I blushed. "You like it?" He nodded rapidly. "Its so....bad. I love it." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. He held me by the waist and leaned in and kissed me.

I responded gladly and melted into it. His hand roamed and I didn't it. It felt good. We pulled away and both turned towards the other couple making out.

And when I say they were not holding back....I meant it.

"Okay you guys can get it on later. Come on lets go." Yoongi said and they pulled away. "Wait where are we going?" I asked before we went out the window. Taehyung smiled mischievously.

"We my friend out going clubbing." I gasped. Thats a big sin. "B-but we don't have bars here. We aren't allowed to get drunk." Yoongi kissed my ear, he might of sensed my nervousness. "We are going to my realm bub." My eyes widened.

"W-what? We are?" They all nodded. They planned this out. Should I be worried? "Baby don't worry you will be okay." I nodded. I took a deep breath. "Okay."

"Okay lets go." Jungkook said going near the window. He opened it and grabbed Taehyung and jumped out the window. Is Yoongi going to have to do that to me?

My question was answered when he grabbed my waist. "You ready?" I nodded. Jumped out, landing onto the grass outside where the other two were waiting.

"Okay ya'll lets have us some fun!"

》《

JIMIN'S OUTFIT

TAEHYUNG'S OUTFIT