pretty thoughts

(980 words)
Yoongi's P.o.v

I watched Taehyung's friend while he walked away, he was really cute. I was brought out of my gazing when Jungkook Pat me on the shoulder. "Come on man let's go train." I nodded and walked away to train with him.

"Hey Jungkook." I asked Jungkook while he was punching a punching bag. "What's up?" He stopped and caught his breathe. "What was that guys name?" He squinted his eyes in confusion. I rolled my eyes.

"Taehyung's best friend you stupid airhead." He glared at me playfully and answered my question. "His name was Jimin I think.... Yeah it was Jimin." I nodded, Jimin huh?

"Why did you want to know?" Jungkook question with his eyebrows up in amusement. "I just wanted to know, he was kinda cute." Jungkook chuckled. "Does lil meow meow like somebody?" I hit him in the gut. Bullseye!

"I told you not to call me that dip shit and no I don't like him he was just cute nothing else." I rolled my eyes punching the big bag filled with sand.(I think that is what is in punching bags..I don't know don't hold me on that). "I just thought Taehyung was cute when I first met him and I never that I would love someone like I love him so you never know."

"I don't fall in love dude, not now not ever. Love is just a word, you know I don't believe in love." Jungkook nodded acknowledging that he knew I didn't believe in love. "I know, I know but look you know me I am. Cold ass person don't care about anybody, if I could I would kill people I hated but Taehyung.... He makes me care. I know you don't believe in that, that somebody could change somebody out of love or anything that involves but Taehyung did that, So don't give up on that."

I just laughed at him and he sighed. "Dude you have fun, I don't even know the damn kid, I'm not going to fall in love with him idiot so slow your roll. Let's stop talking about this shit, it is stupid, we need to train anyways." Jungkook groaned but nodded and he started punching the punching bag again and I practiced my sword skills.

Time skip

We finished training and Jungkook and I were sweating dogs. "Now that we are finished training, every demon should be heading back to the demon realm, unless you have a reason to stay." One of the guards announced and demons were leaving in portals to go home.

"Uh Yoongi I'm going to stay a little longer, I'm going to go hang out with Taehyung." Jungkook said and pat my shoulder. He was beginning to go towards Taehyung, who was waving him over with the biggest and Jimin was standing right next to him.

"Hey wait up Jungkook I'm gonna hang out with you guys, anything to get away from my damn father." He nodded and we walked to the two others boys.

"Hi kookie!" Taehyung giggled and Jumped into Jungkook's arms. "Hi baby boy, how was training?" It was unbelievable, Jungkook was so soft Taehyung, not harsh, he is harsh to everybody, even me and I'm his best friend but I can't blame him because I'm the same way but way worse, thank my dad for that plus I'm a demon.

"It was fun, hard but fun." Taehyung giggled once again, I don't know why because I was too busy staring at his best friend. Jimin turned and we caught eyes again, he blushed and looked down. I smirked and looked towards the cringey couple before me. 

"Can you cringey asses stop eating each other's faces, it is disgusting and I'm pretty sure Jimin here feels the same."I looked back at Jimin and he nodded cutely. "You are Just jealous." Jungkook retorted. "You only dream!" Jimin giggled and I quickly looked at him. Damn he really was beautiful.

"We are going to go hang out at Blossom park if you want to go." Taehyun announced. "Only if this cutie tags along." I pointed at Jimin. He blushed once again and looked away. "Yes he is going Yoongi, right Jimin?"

"A-yeah I'm going." Taehyung smiled a jumped with excitement. He has to much excitment for my liking. "Its settled then let's go." Taehyung and Jungkook held hands while walking in front of Jimin and I. I decided to start a conversation.

"Hey we never really met properly, my name is Yoongi." He looked up with a small smile. "Hey I'm Jimin." I nodded. "Are they really always like this here?" Jimin asked looking towards the couple. "Yeah it gets annoying sometimes, I'm not used to seeing Jungkook like this." Jimin nodded. "I just met him so I wouldn't really know what he is like, I was kinda worried for Taehyung, Jungkook is a demon after all, no offence."

I waved him off indicating I didn't take it to heart, I don't really have a heart to feel much emotions. Weird huh? "Its fine I don't care, you are an angel after all. No I'm just joking." He frowned but then his face softened. "Its fine."

"Anyway why would you be so worried about Taehyung?" He looked like he was thinking pretty hard. "My mother actually fell in love with a demon before she met my father, my mother found that the demon guy was doing pretty bad things and she left him. Years after that when my father and mother already had me, the guy ended up murdering my mother over revenge. That's why, I don't want Jungkook to hurt Taehyung or worse." I nodded in 'oh'.

"Such a bastard, I'm sorry about your mother." What am I doing right now, I normal don't care about this kind of shit. I feel.....Simpathy?