Reunion

(654 words) 
No ones P.o.v

"Jimin?...Jimin, hey can you hear me?" Jimin heard a faint voice in his slumber and slowly opened his eyes. Realizing how he became asleep, he jerked forward with his eyes now wide open.

He looked around the cold dark room in a frantic manner. He felt something touch him and he jerked away. "Hey, Jimin it's me, Yoongi."

Jimin quickly looked towards the voice and smiled very wide while throwing himself towards his lover. "Oh my god, I was so scared you were hurt." The words were spoken quickly but heard perfectly clear.

"It's okay. I'm fine." Yoongi hugged Jimin at his best ability because of the shackles around his wrists. "I missed you mochi." Jimin pulled away and straddled him. His shackles long enough for moving room. "I missed you too Yoonie. I am sorry for reacting so horribly when I found out your father was Mingi. I couldn't help it because I hate him, he haunted my dreams for years-"

"Jimin I know, you had every right to react the way you did. I hate him too, always have and for the past week he is giving me more reason to kill him and when we get out of here I am going to make sure he disappears on the face of the earth."

"So violent." Yoongi chuckled with a small nod. "Well the man did this to my baby." He spoke while rubbing the scars on his face. Giving them both pecks with a cute gummy smile. Jimin then grabbed Yoongi's face and kissed him softly. He has been craving to do that since they separated.

They pulled away looking at each other. "Jimin I have to tell you something and it is going to change a lot of things I'm your life...Jimin your mom-" But he was cut off when a group of people walked in the now lit room from the door. "Aww how cute. Now separate them."

Two large men grabbed both males and pushed them against different walls. "Finally awake I see." Mingi said deeply with a chuckle. He walked closer to Jimin, causing what of a groan to escape angry demon. "I see your lover is angry Jimin what shall we ever do."

He spoke in a mocking manner. Jimin looked down, trying to escape those terrifying eyes. "Why aren't you looking upon me child?" He touched cheek all so roughly. Jerking his face to look straight at him.

"Don't fucking touch him bastard! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT!" Yoongi yelled, struggling to get out of the large mans hold. "ME WITH NO RIGHT!? YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO FALL IN LOVE WITH THIS DAMN DISGUSTING OFF SPRING OF A WHORE." Mingi yelled punching the cement wall right next to Jimin's, Jimin whimpering at the the close proximity. He was too terrified to speak on his mother's behalf.

"But who am I kidding I made the same damn mistake with his mother, you are obviously stupid enough to do the same." Mingi spit out. "It wasn't a mistake you are just a crazy son of a bitch, you did it to yourself." Yoongi's words caused a punch in the lower stomach.

"That STUPID BITCH did it to herself, she left for worthless angel. I could of given her power but she chose over it. But I rule her now, I control her so in the end I always seem to win." Jimin slowly looked up at the evil man with confusing eyes.

"You rule her? She is dead, YOU KILLED HER! How could you rule her?" Mingi chuckled snapping his finger and some of his minions left the room.

"Oh sweet Jimin, the amount of information you don't know. You are so clueless." The men came back with a crying middle age women. Jimin's grew wide and teary. A sob escaping his mouth as he spoke in the smallest voice.

"Mother?"