Determined

(1311 words)
Jimin's P.o.v

Its been about two weeks since I last saw Yoongi, also two weeks since I found out my boyfriend was the son of my mothers killer. That hurt the most out of all that information, knowing that the boy  I was beginning to fall in love with ended up being the child of satan, literally.

The amount of missed calls and texts from the demon couldn't be counted on my ten fingers, not even close. I just can't get the willpower to answer or pick up. I know he's worried but I just can't do it. Everytime I think of him....I think of that.....Man, if you can even call him that.

Looking in the mirror doesn't help either, the scars on my cheeks just bring back the memories and they are way more intense. I miss Yoongi a lot but....I need time to think.

I haven't told my father, he would be torn to know that he is alive. I can't put that pressure on him.

The night I last saw Yoongi I had a dream about him and I swear he was in my bedroom, sitting on my bed next to me while I slept and he kissed my fingers and my forehead.

He whispered words as he carressed my hair but I can't seem to remember what he said. I am not going to think deel into it because it was just a silly dream but it seemed so real.

I was knocked out of my daze when there was knocking on my door. I turned towards my door and it was Taehyung. He smiled sadly and slowly walked in.

"Hey...How are you doing?" I shrugged. I didn't feel like talking much. He sat down on the edge of my bed. "You can't let this effect you so much Jimin, you can't give that man the satisfaction."

I sighed shakily as I sat up on my bed and took the covers down to my torso. "I'm worried about you Jimin, your father is worried about you. Don't do this to yourself again." Tae scooted closer to me but I just kept my gaze down at my lap.

"I-I can't help it Taehyung, he is in my dreams again, he is h-haunting me again, when I think of Yoongi I think of that m-murderer." I choked up a breath as I felt my throat swell from the feeling of wanting to cry.

A tear slipped out of my eyes and onto my white fluffly blankets. I was pulled into a hug and I accepted it. I hugged tightly and Tae did as well. "It's okay Jiminie, let it out, let it out." I cried harder and hid my head into his shoulder.

After a while I stopped crying and sat up again. Taehyung smiled softly at me and ruvbed my back. "Are you done?" I smiled slightly and nodded, wiping my left over tears.

He smiled happily and stood up. He grabbed my arm and began dragging my out of my room. "Good, because someone is here to see you nd they miss you lots, come on lets go!"

Time skip

"Taehyung who is here- STOP THAT HURTS-" I was pushed into the dinning area and I saw two people with their backs facing towards me and they were talking to my father.

My father cleared his throat and motioned for them to turn around. As soon as they did, I screamed and ran towards them. "Jininie hyung!" I jumped into his arms, causing him to trip and hold down his balance.

He laughed out and hugged me tightly. "Good to see you too Jiminie." I looked up with a wide smile and then hugged him again. "Uhm excuse me....I'm not missed?" Joonie hyung asked, obviously joking.

I giggled and jumped on to him next. "Of course not hyungie. I missed you too." I hugged him giggling, while he chuckled. "Dang, you are way more excited than Taehyung over here, he just smiled and hugged us, then that was it and we are the related ones."

"That's because I knew you guys were coming."

"Wait- When did you guys get here?"

"Two nights ago, we were going to surprise you as soon as we got here but a little bidy said you were feeling like yourself so we left you alone." Then my smile dropped.

"O-oh....Well I wish you guys would of surprised me sooner, it would of cheered me up faster." Namjin smiled, I got down from Namjoon and stood in front of them. 

"Mind telling me why you were sad?" Jin asked m, rubbing my shoulder. "Good luck, I'm his father and he didn't even tell me why." Everyone laughed quietly.

"Well?" Jin pushed again. I wasn't going to tell him the actual reason either so I shrugged. "Guess I just haven't felt the best lately." Jin smiled and nodded. "Nothing my special soup can't fix, which is also your favorite. Come on you can help." Jin grabbed my hand and pulled me to the kitchen. I smiled. Yay my favorite soup!

Taehyung and Namjoon decided that they were going to go play games in the living room, like they always do. I helped Jin in the kitchen, loving the amazing aromas of the veggies, potatoes and the broth, stirring up in the large pot.

Jin came up to me and smacked my stomach softly. "You are too skinny my boy, have you been eating correctly. I laughed nervously because no, no I wasn't. "Not really." Jin nodded.

"Don't worry kid I'm going to fatten you uo again, don't worry." He nodded like he was determined to do so. I giggled at his silliness.

"Whatever you say hyung." 

*Over with Yoongi*
Two weeks ago

Yoongi slammed the royal door open in anger. Everyone's attention was grabbed. "You fucking BASTARD!" He was fuming, his eyes turning color.

"What the fuck is wrong with you boy!" His father yelled irritated that his son was yelling at him in front of guests. But Yoongi could care less.

"YOU ARE THE REASON EVERYONE IS RIVALS, THE REASON THE TWO BIGGEST KINGDOMS ARE SEPARATED!" Yoongi's father stood up in anger. "WHAT are you going on about, of course we are separated, it's only nature!"

"YOU KILLED THE KING OF THE HEAVEN REALM'S WIFE! YOU BLACK WINGED BITCH!" Yoomgi just wouldn't stop, he was just too angry, he can't help but feel he was the reason Jimin had that pain, he knows its not his fault but he came from the awful.

"DONT DISRESPECT ME YOU UNGRATEFUL CHILD, I AM YOUR FATHER." Yoongi laughed out loud hysterically. "You? My father? That shouldn't even be in the same sentence."

"Control your son Mingi, the disrespect is unacceptable!" Jungkook's father said with venom in his voice. Yoongi chuckled again. "You guys are meant to be best friends, both just as psychotic. I was never your son Min Mingi and you were never my father!"

With that he left, anger filled him to brim, he began destrying his unwanted, second home before he left to go where he truely wanted to be, Jimin.

Yoongi's P.o.v

When I arrived to the angel realm, it was already closed off, meaning everyone had set for bed time. I flew up to his window and carefully opened it.

I jumped through quietly and closed it again so there wasn't a breeze. I sat down next to the sleeping angel, he was so beautiful. I smiled and carressed his hair. I kissed his forehead and his fingers, they seemed red and so did his cheek scars, I kissed those too.

"I swear Jimin, baby I am going to make everything right. I am going to make that monster pay for hurting you and your family, I am determined to."