falling blossoms

(844 words)
Jimin's p.o.v

What in the bloody hell was I thinking. I just told my most sad and treasured story I had to a stranger I met a few hours ago. I didn't even tell Taehyung the whole story, I just told him that my mother fell in love with the wrong demon before she met my father. And obviously I told him she was murdered by the devil and I think I told him he was king of the demon realm I can't really remember.

Anyway after my dumb self told....Yoongi? Yeah I think that is his name. About that we just talked comfortably, he is comforting in a way , which is abnormal because I won't let his kind even an inch by me. I still am keeping my distance from Jungkook but....Him it's different I dont know.

I wasn't paying attention where I was watching cause I was stuck thinking ang I felt my foot get caught in a broken branch or something and I fell well halfway because I felt big warm arms holding me. "Woah you got to watch where you are going." I looked up and it of course was Yoongi. "U-uh I'm s-sorry. I-I was just t-thinking and didnt notice the b-branch." Stop stuttering Jimin!!

"Its fine. Good thing I looked at you and saw you fall." I nodded and tried to get out of his hold but he just held tighter. I looked up at him and we looked into each other's eyes for what seemed like years. I finally spoke. "I'm fine, I can stand you can let me go..." he realised and helped me stand straight up. "Sorry."

"Hey what the heck are you guys doing come on we are almost there." Jungkook yelled from a distance. We walked again and followed the Taekook couple once again.

Yoongi's p.o.v

I just kept staring at him, I just couldn't stop he was the most beautiful angel I have ever met. I have seen many Angel's in my lifetime and I may or may not of hooked up with some of them.... But! They were not even close to the glowing beauty Jimin has. Wait what the fuck Yoongi!....

When we arrived at Blossom park or whatever the fuck the park was called Jimin wouldn't stop smiling at the beautiful trees and the blossom petal filled sidewalks. "Its so pretty." Jimin squealed. "Not as pretty as you." He looked at me and quickly looked straight. I could see he was blushing and I smirked.

"U-uh thank y-you." He smiled shyly. A petal fell on Jimins nose and he giggles, picking it up. "Cute little petal." I smiled fondly.

"Come on Jiminie let's go find some cute animals to bless on."(some Angel's have this spell power to bless a living thing with a blessing of their choosing and blessings can be used to heal someone.) I watched them skip together into the pinkness of the park. Jungkook chuckled mischievously and went up to me.

"What you starring at demon prince. I saw the way you were looking at him." I cringed at his words. I dont even want to be the prince of the Demon realm. Fuck my reputation. Fuck the fancy clothes and fuck my father. I hate my father with a passion, if I can even call him a father. "Ew. Dont call me that fucker and I'm not looking at anything." He chuckled once again.

"Can't ignore the prince shit forever, you will soon become king once your father dies." In rolled my eyes, the bitch will never die if he has a say in it. "I dont even want to be king, that shit is stupid, I'd like to stay low profie and i'd like to roam everywhere without having to worry about controlling the realm thank you very much." I explained with a blank expression.

"Whatever bruh. Now let's go find Taehyung and your future boyfriend before they get lost." He put his arm on my shoulder while holding a veil smirk on his face. I pushed him away and flicked him on the forehead. "He is not my future boyfriend! I'm not looking for shit like that. Hook ups maybe but a boyfriend nah I'm good."

"Thats what I told myself before I met Taehyung. Now-" interrupted him. "Yeah yeah you love the angel to death, you tell me that every day but I dont do the lovely dovey shit, it's annoying, I dont want to feel something like that after my mother and you fucking know that!!" I groaned in annoyance.

"I'm sorry bro I keep forgetting about that." I shook my head. "Yeah whatever I'm leaving." I turned around and walked away. "YOONGI! where are you going!?"

"Home idiot I have been in this bright and happy atmosphere for too damn long." I groaned and made the portal to go home and I left. Fuck you Jungkook and your love, love is going to ruin you. Just like it ruined me.